Groomer's Best Stainless Steel Walk-Through Dog Grooming Bath Tub
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Groomer's Best Walk-Thru Stainless Steel Dog Bathing Tub
Constructed of premium quality stainless steel, this heavy duty, dog grooming bath tub has been our top seller year after year for many years because of its top-notch quality and easy to use design.
The walk-through design is one of the most functional, which makes handling and transporting animals into the tub simple and easy. The safe, non-slip ramp allows dogs of any size to easily walk into the tub on their own, which will save your back from any potential heavy lifting).
Once the dog is in, the tub's easy slide ramp conveniently fits underneath the tub, out of the way to give you space to do what you need to do. Plus, the unique Groomer's Best Harness System also allows eighteen (18) different locking positions, versatile enough to handle a dog of any size or temperament.
A unique manufacturing process is used to provide a double layer of protection and ensure your new tub will not leak and guarantee that it never rust!
Groomer's Best tubs can be used in any home, but are designed to take the abuse of daily commercial use at any professional grooming shop, or apartment dog wash station. They are very durable and backed by a comprehensive 3 year warranty.
Please note: that 36" tub with Center drain is only available with a stationary clip on ramp. The center drains would not allow the sliding ramp to slide underneath the tub.
The Groomer's Best Plumbing Kit with Sprayer and Hose is sold separately.
Groomer's Best Walk Through Dog Bathing Station Features
- Easy Set up and assembly, just put the legs & ramp on! The tub body is already welded together for you!
- Includes a non-slip ramp with Lift & Slide design. The ramp Locks into position easily, to put it away just lift it up and slide it back!
- Back splash wall includes advanced harness system allowing for 18 different locking positions, versatile enough for ALL sized animals.
- Guaranteed to never rust.
- Specify water ports and drain on right, left or center.
- 36″ & 48″ are solid 20 gauge 304 stainless steel.
- 58″ is solid 18 gauge 304 stainless steel.
- 12-1/2”W x 11”H walk-through opening.
- 20″ Legs with leg levelers.
- Optional accessories include bottle holder, floor grate, raised grate and plumbing kit.
- Depth of the Tub for all sizes is 15" High
- Groomer’s Best Stainless Steel Tub Door for Walk Through Tubs is included!
- Made in USA
- Instruction Manual - Click Here
Groomer's Best Walk-Through Dog Grooming Tub - Product Details
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions & Weight:
- 36" tub: 36"W x 24"L x 15"H, Approximately 140 lbs
- 48" tub: 48"W x 24"L x 15"H, Approximately 160 lbs
- 58" tub: 58"W x 24"L x 15"H, Approximately 198 lbs
- Capacity: Up to 300 lb
- Included with tub:
- Lift & Slide Ramp
- Removable Door
- (4) Leg Levelers
Groomer's Best 3 Year Warranty
Groomer's Best provides the following 3 Year Limited Warranty to the original retail product purchaser: Our products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At our option, we will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by our warranty.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Groomer's Best (GB) - Ships Freight from Brandon, SD
- Grooming Tables currently require about 7-12 business days to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for shipping time.
- Veterinary Tables currently require 15-20 business days to fabricate and assemble, and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for ship time.
- Grooming Tubs take about 2-3 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for shipping time.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Great tub for the price. Two problems I have
1. There are 3 faucet holes, but the faucet set from same manufacturer only covers two holes, which was a little confusing.
2. The door you have to buy separately is a little flimsy and does not slide easily back and forth for me.
"Glad the legs are attached separately. We needed it for a mobile grooming service. with no legs."
Purchased the largest one available and it is totally awesome. I have three Newfoundlands and each fits with room to spare. My largest dog is 151 pounds and the tub is very sturdy. Given some reviews of the plumbing, I did not purchase the plumbing kit but used our own. The ramp is very sturdy, although my dogs prefer to just jump in on their own. I love the height for taking the strain off of my back. It is built to last and hold my large dogs without a problem. You will not be disappointed!
The tub will be installed on December 27th. It is very exciting for me as I have wanted a tub like this for a very long time. I am VERY pleased with your service and that of the people from South Dakota.
Excellent construction (very sturdy), easy to assemble, fast lead time and on time. The retractable ladder step system works better than I thought it would.
Only flaw ( on my part).. I wish the door would of come with it, I should of read a little closer.. instead of looking at the pictures.
Eric M. Friendswood Texas