Frequently Asked Questions
These are our most frequently asked questions. If you still have any questions not covered here, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-855-PET-PRO1. You can also reach us via Facebook Messenger.
About Pet Pro Supply Co.
By e-mail: email@example.com
By phone: 1-855-PET-PRO1
By Facebook Messenger: petprosupplyco
By mail: 495 Grand Boulevard, Suite 206; Miramar Beach, FL 32550
By form: click here for our contact form
Our customer service team is available from 9am to 5pm ET, Monday through Friday.
You can also refer to our Contact Us page.
While extremely rare, it is possible that your item could be damaged while in transit.
When your package arrives, please inspect the packaging. If you notice any visible damage, please accept the package and write"Package Damaged" on the form being signed. This protects you in the event that the damage occurred while in-transit.
In the event that there is damage to the actual item(s) please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help process the return, insurance claim, and/or exchange.
Please also refer to our detailed Returns Policy.
Our customer service representatives are available at 1-855-PET-PRO1, Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm ET.
If you call and all of our reps are helping other customers, please leave a voicemail with as much detail as possible about your issue. Our typical response time is 1 business day.
Pet Pro Supply Co. is an online store offering a wide variety of premium pet supplies for pet professionals such as groomers, veterinarians, pet shelters and pet daycare centers. We also carry hundreds of best-selling items for pet owners that demand
the very best for their pets. Our products include some of the world’s highest quality equipment and supplies for pet safety, pet grooming, pet medical care and pet travel, for both professionals and owners.
We are headquartered in Miramar Beach, Florida. All of our suppliers are located in and ship from inside the USA. We have been in business since 2014 and serve over 4,000 customers annually.
Read more about the company on our About Us page.
1. Our pricing is better
Our pricing policies ensure that you get items for less than you would at a physical store, from the manufacturer, from other online pet stores or from general stores like Amazon or Wayfair.
- Almost all of our items have their baseline price at MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) - this means that even before any discounts get taken off, they are already at the absolutely lowest price at which manufacturers allow their items to be listed anywhere. Then, on top of that, you get our storewide discounts.
- We offer a well-known Price-match Guarantee. We don't think you'll find our items for less anywhere on the web - but if you do, Sherlock Holmes, then we will happily refund you the difference, even after your purchase.
- Free shipping: we pay for shipping on orders over $99, regardless of where in the country the order is being shipped. We cover the shipping cost, so that you get a lower total price and never have any surprises related to the shipping cost.
- We have volume discounts based on how much you buy. The larger your order, the higher your discounts. This applies to everything sold in the store.
- Combine discounts across multiple brands. When your order includes multiple brands, you take advantage of storewide discounts that apply to all your items - this type of combined discounting would naturally not be available if you bought each item from each individual manufacturer, or from larger retailers like Wayfair or Amazon.
- It's not just Black Friday. At Pet Pro Supply Co. there is always a storewide sale. When we discount the whole store, you get discounts on every single item you buy, not just what's on sale.
2. Our service is better
We are specialists. Our company was built to focus exclusively on supplies for pet professionals and on premium pet supplies for pet parents. This narrower focus allows us to provide benefits we know you care about and gives us several advantages in serving you:
- Our team knows our merchandise inside and out, and can help you with any questions or issues you may have with our items. For contrast, try calling Amazon or Wayfair and asking a really specific question about the dog crate you want to buy, from among their billions of items.
- We offer easy-to-use Financing Options such as Klarna and Sezzle so that you can buy now and pay later. You can pay for your purchases over time, over as long as 12 months. We know that premium pet supplies are expensive!
- 100% of the items bought from our store are eligible for Route+ Shipping Insurance. This means that for as low as 1.5% of your purchase price, you can ensure your purchase is safe from damage, loss or theft.
- Are you an institutional buyer, such as an university, a non-profit, a municipal government, a hospital, a school district or a police department? Are you worried that your purchase process is bureaucratic? Fear not. We can and do work with your process. RFPs, POs, tax-exempt forms, registrations with state organizations, even taking checks in the mail - we do not reject your order and we are not afraid of bureaucracy. Our team has experience serving institutions just like yours, all around the country.
3. The little extras
- We help charitable animal causes large and small. We donate supplies, provide extra discounts and help market their causes. By buying from us, you help subsidize our contributions to them.
- Security and peace of mind: our store has an EV Security Certification, the highest level of SSL certification available for e-commerce today. We are also monitored and certified in real time by BuySafe, a global leader in cybersecurity. We pay for and provide you, at no extra cost to you, a BuySafe Shopping Guarantee with every purchase from our store.
- We are proud to be a 100% American-owned business. Through our store we help other American businesses succeed. We partner with several startups in the pet industry and allow them to leverage our resources to grow. A large number of our manufacturing partners are family-owned multi-generational businesses in small towns all across America. 100% of our products ship from inside
the US, and a vast majority of our suppliers make their products
domestically in the USA. We proudly display the "Made in the USA" logo
on all product pages where it is applicable.
If you have a large order and want to split it across multiple payment methods, please contact us and we ca n create individual quotes for each part of your order. You can then pay for them separately.
Yes, we do!
We offer financing through Sezzle and Klarna. You can choose these payment methods right at checkout.
If you have a large order over $10,000 you can also apply for bank financing through our partners First American Equipment Finance.
Please see more details on our Financing page.
- Credit Cards
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Klarna (Buy Now, Pay Later)
- Amazon Payments
- Apple Payments
- Google Payments
- Cryptocurrency (via Coinbase Commerce): Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, USD coin, DAI
*Note: checks are accepted for large institutions, government and non-profit organizations on a case by case basis. Contact us for details.
We are required to charge sales tax if your order is shipping to Florida (since our legal entity is based in Florida). However, for shipping to any other states, there is NO sales tax.
We are committed to having the best prices on the Internet. If you find a better price than ours elsewhere, we will match it before or after your purchase.
For full details on our policy, see our Price Match Guarantee.
We have a permanent store-wide sale with discounts up to $100 on every item in the store! Check out our Discounts page for coupon codes to use at check-out.
If your order is over $4,000 or if you work for a large institution (non-profits, government, hospitals, universities, etc.), please contact us for a quote, as we may be able to offer deeper discounts.
Returns and Cancellations
Yes, we do! If you are outside the US, please Contact Us and tell us the items you would like to purchase and the shipping address. We will get back to you with a custom quote including international delivery.
Note that Covid-19 has created significant logistical issues for our manufacturers and lead times are longer than normal. Also, a large portion of our items are made to order - this helps manufacturers keep costs down, ensuring a better price for consumers, and also to customize each order. In some situations, rush orders may be available. Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-855-PET-PRO1 to verify total fulfillment time for your order.
Transit time after shipment: please add 2-5 days for lighter and smaller items shipped via regular carrier (Fedex, UPS, USPS) and add 5-10 days for heavier items shipped via LTL freight truck. Transit time depends on distance from the point of origin. All of our items ship from inside the United States.
BRAND TIME TO SHIP
A&E 10 - 14 days
Advanced Monitors Corp 2 - 3 days
Aeolus 2 - 5 days
Andis 2 - 5 days
Austin Air 12 - 15 days
AutoSlide 3 - 5 days
B-Air 5 - 7 days
Bark Park 10 - 12 days
BatherBox 7 - 10 days
Benefab 2 - 5 days
Best in Show 30 - 40 days
Better Sporting Dogs 1 - 2 days
Blue-9 5 - 7 days
Booster Bath 2 - 3 days
Buddy Rest 7 - 10 days
Bully Beds 2 - 5 days
Canadian Canine 5 - 7 days
Carlson 5 - 7 days
Dakota 283 7 - 10 days
Dean & Tyler 21 - 28 days
Diggs 7 - 10 days
DIS 10 - 15 days
dogPACER 14 - 17 days
Dogtra 5 - 7 days
Double K 50 - 60 days
DRE Veterinary 15 - 20 days
Edemco 45 - 60 days
Endura Flap 10 - 14 days
ENMIND 1 - 2 days
EZ Groom 7 - 10 days
FitPAWS 5 - 7 days
Garmin 5 - 7 days
Geib Buttercut 1 - 2 days
GoPet 10 - 15 days
Grain Valley 5 - 7 days
Groomers Best 20 - 28 days
Groomers Helper 2 - 3 days
Hale Pet Door 22 - 30 days
Hanvey 7 - 10 days
High Tech Pet 3 - 5 days
Home Pet Spa 7 - 10 days
HUG-U-VAC 1 - 2 days
iCare 1 - 2 days
Ideal Pet Products 5 - 7 days
K9 Sport Sack 7 - 10 days
KBC Kennel 7 - 10 days
Kenchii 1 - 2 days
KittyWalk 5 - 7 days
Lakeside Products 2 - 7 days
Laube 1 - 2 days
LennyPads 2 - 7 days
Lister 1 - 2 days
Little Cottage Co 20 - 28 days
Loyalty Pet Products 7 - 10 days
Lucky Dog 7 - 10 days
Lucky Kennels 90 - 120 days
Metrovac 7 - 10 days
Millers Forge 1 - 2 days
MIM 3 - 5 days
New Age Pet 3 - 5 days
Orion 18 - 21 days
Oster 1 - 2 days
Owens 30 - 40 days
Patio Pacific 2 -3 days
Pet Wellbeing 5 - 7 days
PetLift 20 - 28 days
PetSafe 5 - 7 days
PlexiDor 5 - 7 days
PolyPet Tubs 28 - 35 days
Poopy Pouch 5 - 7 days
Precision Pet 5 - 7 days
Premier1 1 - 2 days
Quick Track 5 - 7 days
Quiring Monuments 15 - 17 days
Rhino 30 - 40 days
Royal Ramps 5 - 7 days
Ruffland 7 - 10 days
Shor-Line 20 - 28 days
ShowGear 1 - 2 days
Solvit 5 - 7 days
Speedy Dryer 5 - 7 days
TK Products 30 - 40 days
Ultrasite 10 - 12 days
Veterinary Warming Solutions 1 - 2 days
Vetlift 20- 28 days
VetRay 30 - 32 days
Vets Best 20 - 28 days
Wagz 5 - 7 days
Wahl 1 - 2 days
Watchdog Security 5 - 7 days
Witte 1 - 2 days
X-Power 5 - 7 days
Zinger 7 - 10 days
Note that our fulfillment times vary per brand, ranging from 1 business day for most brands and up to several weeks for others, especially heavy industrial items, items that are made to order, or large items that are shipped via LTL freight (as opposed to standard carriers such as Fedex or UPS).
Please note also that Covid-19 has severely impacted global supply chains and several of our manufacturers are experiencing extended lead times.
Please refer to our shipping page for the latest estimates on fulfillment times per brand. If your order is delayed beyond those estimates, we will contact you with an updated lead time.
You can always get in touch with questions about other options or to check up on the status of your order.
Pet Pro Supply Co. has partnered with Route to offer customers easy tracking and issue resolution on shipments.
Add the optional Route protection at check-out (see below) and if your package is impacted by damage, loss, or theft, you can easily resolve shipping issues with Route. New items are shipped immediately, at no cost to you, upon approval.
With Route you can also track your Pet Pro Supply Co. order, as well as orders from all of your other favorite brands, in just a glance with real-time updates and one-of-a-kind Visual Tracking™.
Sample confirmation e-mail:
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift attached to the back of a freight truck, used to lower heavy and bulky items to ground level.
We recommend that delivery to any address without a loading dock select
Items that are large enough to require a liftgate will have it listed as an option on the product page:
Please note that freight carriers typically do not allow their drivers to assist with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to lower items to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive and move your items with limited delay to the driver.
Note also that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level.
When your order is placed we will send an automatic confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address provided when you finalized your purchase. This email will contain your order summary as well as a link to a page with the current status of your order:
When our manufacturer ships your order you will receive an update e-mail and the order status page will also be updated with your shipment tracking info. Here is a sample of the order tracking page:
If you do not receive our confirmation e-mail, please check your spam folder. If you use GMail, please also check your "Promotions" inbox - these e-mails frequently show up there. Our e-mails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you did not receive our confirmation e-mail, it's also possible that you entered your e-mail incorrectly at the time you purchased.
If you did not receive an automated order confirmation from us within 10 minutes of placing your order, please contact us.