Groomer's Best Plumbing, Faucet, & Sprayer Kit
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Groomer's Best Plumbing Kit
- 4” on-center (2) handle American Standard chrome faucet.
- 3/8" thick polyurethane heavy duty coiled hose.
- Full spray head with hold down comfortable lever - Shuts off completely when not in use.
- 3½” Chrome drain with “Spin-N-Lock” strainer/hair trap.
- 1½” white PVC “P” trap with (3) wing nuts.
- Includes a stainless steel holder to hang the heavy duty spray head on.
- Vacuum breaker - Between Faucet and Sprayer
- Designed for use with all Groomer's Best bathing tubs
- Standard – American Standard 4″ on Center Chrome Faucet.
- Upgrade – Cast iron type faucet, extremely heavy duty.
- ADA Compliant – Sprayer complies with ADA regulations.
Groomer's Best 1 Year Warranty
Groomer's Best provides the following 1 Year Limited Warranty to the original retail product purchaser: Our products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At our option, we will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by our warranty.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Groomer's Best (GB) - Ships Freight from Brandon, SD
- Grooming Tables currently require about 7-12 business days to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for shipping time.
- Veterinary Tables currently require 15-20 business days to fabricate and assemble, and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for ship time.
- Grooming Tubs take about 2-3 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for shipping time.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
It has been used several times at our home with perfect results.
"This was an installation project in and of itself, but being able to wheel around this table is great.
These seem to be pretty good casters. The wheels are either soft rubber or polyurethane, not hard nylon. The four lock levers are plastic.
They have 3/8""-16 threaded stems and are shipped with a 3/8"" drill bit.
I suppose you could drill a new hole, but I just drilled out the 1/4-20 threaded rivets which held the original and now un-needed leveling feet. (These rivets are installed into pre-drilled 3/8 holes…) I also purchased some 3/8 split-ring lock washers separately to secure the casters, which may or may not be necessary--I just didn't want to have to fight with this again.
Installation on the frame of a Groomer's Best hydraulic table requires you to:
--Remove the four rectangular plastic end caps from the legs with a putty knife, flat screwdriver, etc.
--Hold each rivet steady inside the leg with needle-nose pliers as you drill the exposed face with the 3/8 bit.
--Install the casters and hardware* using needle-nose pliers and a 9/16"" wrench.
*I added lock washers between each nut and the frame, both inside the leg, and outside:
Wheel | Nut | Lock Washer | Frame | Lock Washer | Nut."
The plumbing kit is a must have it makes bathing my dogs so easy I love the sprayer the whole unit is very good quality.
"Great love it. It's stable, holds 4 32 ounce bottles and does not rust."