Metrovac Air Force Twin Turbo Velocity Wall Mount Dryer for Dogs & Pets
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The Air Force Twin Turbo Super High Velocity Pet Dryer offers double the power with two 26,370 RPM motor turbines! Model TT-2X4 mounts to the wall and offers 2-Speed operation for added convenience.
Cut drying time with this powerful Model TT-2X4 Air Force Twin Turbo Super High Velocity Pet Dryer.
- Conveniently mounts to the wall
- 2 speeds for flexibility
- No heating element to cause excessive dryness
The Twin Turbo dryer includes a 10' L x 1½" D heavy duty hose, a heavy duty blower nozzle, and an air flare.
- The Air Force Stowaway portable dryer mounts securely under a grooming table or to a wall
- It easily slides in and out of the mounting bracket.
- When you are finished using it, simply coil the hose around the exhaust.
- The Stowaway provides warm air without a heating element.
- With a two speed 4.0 peak HP motor, the Stowaway dryer gives you more power in less space.
- 5 year warranty
- MADE IN THE USA
|Air Force Twin Turbo Velocity Wall Mount Dryer|
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel|
|Motor:||Dual 4.0 Peak HP|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||245 CFM / 61,000 FPM|
|Cord:||12 Ft. Heavy Duty|
|Dimensions/Weight:||21.75"x18"x9.25" / 16 lbs.|
|Accessories:||10 ft. 1.5" diameter heavy duty hose, heavy duty blower nozzle and air flare and an Integrated Wall Mount Bracket
METROVAC Five Year Limited Warranty
Metrovac Dryers are covered under a Five (5) Year Warranty that includes the dryer unit and the motor. There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation. Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.