J Scott Creations Multiple Dog Kennel Cage Banks
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
J Scott Creations Multi Animal & Dog Kennel Cage Banks
All J Scott Creations kennels are fabricated from 1 inch 16 gauge steel, heavy duty 2x4" welded wire and expanded metal. They are strong and functional. All surfaces are ground before powder coating to insure that there are no sharp edges that might catch an unsuspecting shoulder or paw. The process of powder coating bonds color onto the metal surface providing further smoothing and protection from urine and feces.
Each Kennel size comes standard with removable slider-walls to adjust each kennel's bank sizes, locking anti-scuff casters, and heavy duty bolt latches. Sliders are made of solid FRP (fiber-reinforced plastic) Glassboard and are framed with stainless steel that is powder coated the same color as the kennel. Also impervious to urine and feces, making the sliders easy to clean and sanitize. The Brittany and Christine come with Solid FRP walls and floors.
- Heavy duty 16 gauge steel construction
- Powder coated for durability and protection
- Powder coating currently available in these 5 stunning colors (RAL Color Standard):
- Pink (4010)
- Gray (7037)
- Purple (4007)
- Turquoise (5021)
- 2" x 4" welded wire mesh
- Bank configurations Available:
- Dawn (5 Bank Kennel)
- Ashley (9 Bank Kennel)
- Maggie (11 Bank Kennel)
- Christine (12 Bank Kennel)
- Brittany (13 bank Kennel)
- Removable slider-walls to adjust & extend bank sizes
- Slider Walls made of FRP (fiber-reinforced plastic) Glassboard with Powder Coated steel frame
- Heavy Duty Bolt Latches
- Locking anti-scuff casters
Product Specifications & Dimensions:
Natalie (5 Bank Kennel)
- 3x2 Configuration
- Top Kennels (3) - 24"W x 18"H x 24"D
- Bottom Kennels (2) - 36"W x 26"H x 24"D
- Total Dimensions: 72" Wide x 24" Deep 50" Tall
- Weight: 400 lbs
Ashley (9 Bank Kennel)
- 4x3x2 Configuration
- Upper Kennels (4) - 18"W x 18"H x 24"D
- Middle Kennels (3) - 24"W x 20"H x 24"D
- Bottom kennels (2) - 36"W x 28"H x 24"D
- Total Dimensions: 72" Wide x 24" Deep 66" Tall
- Weight: 500 lbs
Maggie (11 Bank Kennel)
- 4x4x3 Configuration
- Top/Middle Kennels (4 each) - 24"W x 18"H x 24"D
- Bottom Kennels (3) - 30"W x 26"H x 24"D
- Total Dimensions: 90" Wide x 24" deep x 62" Tall
- Weight: 550 lbs
Christine (12 Bank Kennel)
- 4x4x4 Configuration
- Each Bank Dimensions - 15"W x 17"H x 23"D
- Solid FRP Glassboard walls and floor
- Puppy Guard on Doors
- Total Dimensions: 60" Wide x 24" Deep x 51" High
- Weight: 480 lbs
Brittany (13 bank Kennel)
- 5x4x4 Configuration
- Top Row Dimensions (5) - 19"W x 16"H x 24"D
- Middle Row Dimensions (4) - 24"W x 24"H x 24"D
- Bottom Row Dimensions (4) - 24"W x 30"H x 24"D
- Solid FRP Glassboard walls and floor
- Total Dimensions - 96"W x 76"H x 24"D
- Weight: 600 lbs
Why Choose J Scott Creations?
J Scott Creations' mission is to design, build and share custom, beautiful, unique, safe, and enduring surroundings for animals.
They strive to give each client a custom product fitted to their unique situation. Each client has a dream or perfect project in their mind: the perfect size, the perfect color with the perfect design to fit their salon, boarding facility, sporting or showing vision. Their mission is to make that dream a reality.
They truly believe in what they produce. J Scott Creations strives for a quality product that exceeds your aesthetic and design needs. They are constantly pushing for a more beautiful, a more unique, a safer and a more enduring product. To that end, J Scott's fabrication and design process is always changing, and always improving. Their philosophy is what makes working with clients so rewarding; continuously challenging their skills and creative abilities.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
J Scott Creations (JS) - Ships Freight from Greenville, TX
- All J Scott Creations Kennels are custom made and made to order. Please allow 5-7 weeks for fabrication, assembly, and Powder Coating
- Please allow 3-8 business days for Freight transit time
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top