Groomer's Best Standard ADA Compliant Small Dog Grooming Bath Mini Tub
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Groomer’s Best Standard Stainless Steel Small Animal & Pet Grooming Tub
This tub is ideal for bathing and washing mini breeds of dogs, cats, pets, and small animals. Great for professionals and home use, indoor or outdoor.
Constructed with a stitch welded tub body and double sealed to protect against leakage. A high back and side walls help to contain the water splashes. Includes
a stainless steel hole plug for any faucet holes not used.
Very easy to use and maintain! Floor Grates, Plumbing Kit, and accessories sold separately. Easy assembly.
The 27” high legs seriously help save your from back pain by allowing a healthy posture while bathing. You'll save on chiropractor bills and reduce any chance of serious back strains!
GB Standard Mini Tub Features
- Extra Durable and Heavy Duty - Even in the harshest outdoor conditions, it is double sealed and guaranteed to never leak or rust
- Highest Quality - Constructed of the highest quality 20 gauge 304 stainless steel with a 3 year warranty
- NO MORE Back Pain with Ergonomic Height - 27" high leg levelers allow you to easily use this tub without hunching over saving you Great for bathing small dogs and saving your back
- Easy Bathing - Includes two animal restraints eyelets t attach to the 3 animal restraint bars, to calm down your bath mate and make your job even easier.
- Easy Assembly and Maintenance
- PROUDLY Made in the USA
- Plumbing and Faucets Sold Separately
- Drain: 3.5" Drain Hole with Right, Left, or Center Options, located 7" on center from left or right
- Faucet Holes - 3 pre-punched 1" holes, separated 4" away from each other, on center
ADA Compliant Mini Tub Dimensions
- Inside Tub Dimensions: 36"W x 24"D
- Outside Dimensions: 38.5"W x 26"D x 55"H
- Front Lip Height: 33" H from ground, 6"H from bottom of basin
- Product Weight: Approximately 175 lbs.
This product ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Groomer's Best 3 Year Warranty
Groomer's Best provides the following 3 Year Limited Warranty to the original retail product purchaser: Our products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At our option, we will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by our warranty.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Groomer's Best (GB) - Ships Freight from Brandon, SD
- Grooming Tables currently require about 7-12 business days to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for shipping time.
- Veterinary Tables currently require 15-20 business days to fabricate and assemble, and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for ship time.
- Grooming Tubs take about 2-3 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 2-6 business days for shipping time.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top