DRE Premier XP Animal Veterinary Machine for Anesthesia
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The right choice for veterinarians who need a reliable anesthesia machine with a small footprint.
- 0.1 to 4 oxygen flow meter with rotary float.
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability.
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation.
- Quick-connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits.
- SELECTATEC™ compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizer.
- Mobile five wheel spider base.
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber designed for easy and fast replenishing of sodalime. Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in sodalime. Easy and efficient gas sealing.
- Patient circuit with 2 and 3-liter bags.
- New momentary closed feature incorporated into the pop-off valve.
- Comes with DRE VP3 Veterinary Anesthesia Vaporizer (Tec 3-type Vaporizer)
- Length: 68.58 cm | 27"
- Width: 66.04 cm | 26"
- Height: 138.43 cm | 54.50"
- Weight: 12.27 kg | 27 lbs.
Shipping Box Dimensions:
- Length: 68.58 cm | 27"
- Width: 66.04 cm | 26"
- Height: 45.72 cm | 18"
- Weight: 19.54 kg | 43 lbs.
- Veterinary Anesthesia Machine Maintenance Guide
- Why You Need a Scavenger Interface
- Veterinary Anesthesia Accessories Maintenance Guide
Optional Features and Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Bain circuit adaptor: for non-rebreathing applications
- Scavenger interface: Active or Passive Scavenger Interface For fan or blowing assemblies for central vacuum system
- E-tank holder: Single and dual available
- Circuit Alarm
- Top shelf
- Wall-mount unit available
- 5 Year Warranty
- Optional Deeper Canister Base: Please contact us for more information and adding this feature
- DRE disposable bags & Circuits (in varying sizes and breathing & non-breathing options)
- Moduflex Coaxial Rebreathing circuit w/ adaptor
- Bain Circuits (green or blue)
- Dual E-tank holder
- Set of 5 Veterinary Anesthesia Masks (includes Sizes: 0,1,2,3, and 5)
- F-Air Canister Kit
- Gas Evacuation Blower
- Funnel Filler Adaptor for Isoflurane or Sevoflurane bottles
- Keyed Filler Adaptor for Isoflurane or Sevoflurane bottles
DRE Product ID 9838
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top