dogPACER MiniPacer Folding Fitness Treadmill For Dogs Up to 55 lbs
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Need Help? Live Chat
Please Note: The MiniPacer is out of stock. We will have more coming soon, due to arrive to warehouses by mid September 2018 and any back orders will ship out then.
The dogPACER™ MiniPacer dog treadmill was designed with careful precision. It can hold small to medium sized dogs from 1 to 55lbs and it has patented folding technology making it extremely light, compact, and portable. The dogPACER's onboard computer has preset exercise programs built in for your dog or you can create your own programs to suit your pet's training needs. The LF 3.1 is also very safe and stable. The side panels help minimize distractions while exercising and their break-away steel design was made with safety in mind should the dog slip or fall.
There are many benefits to owning a dogPACER - for You and Your Dog
- Saves You Time – Because of busy and hectic schedules, its often a challenge to walk our dogs after a long day spent in the office. Even when we can go for a walk, it can be hard to go for as long as they need to be walked to stay healthy. This treadmill can help walk your dog, when you don't have the time.
- Prevent Obesity – Recent studies show that about 53% of dogs in the USA are overweight or obese. A consistent regiment of exercise and diet will lead to a healthier, happier and longer life for your dog.
- Exercise Anytime – Not every day is going to be a great day to go for a walk, whether it's rain, sleet, snow, extreme heat or cold. With the dogPACER you can make sure your dog can get the walk they need regardless of what's going on outside.
- Decrease Vet Bills – As your dog ages, exercise can help to reduce future bills
- Saves You Space – The Patented folding space saving design, allows you to pack this Treadmill away without taking too much floor space
- Allergy Sufferers – No matter how sensitive you or your dog are to pollution, pollen and weed allergen, your dog will still get his needed exercise at home.
- For Dogs up to 55 lbs (55 kg)
- Running Area: 36.6"L x 16"W
- Folding Patented space saving design
- Computer with Pre-set customized dog fitness programs
- Running speed - 0.5 to 7.5 MPH (0.1 MPH Increments)
- Incline: 4.5 Degrees
- Collapsible side panels
- Reinforced carbon steel frame
- Warranty - 1 year on all parts and Craftsmanship; LIFETIME Warranty on frame
Model Comparison - Click Product Image to See Product Page
1 Year Comprehensive and Limited Lifetime Warranty
dogPACER is uncompromising when it comes to quality, and offers a full one year Manufacturer's Warranty on parts and craftsmanship. In addition, a Lifetime Warranty is provided for the steel frame structure of all dogPACER treadmills. This warranty is non transferable and valid when the owner registers the product within 60 days from purchase. Proof of purchase is required for all claims. If the product is determined to be a manufacturing defect the product will be repaired or replaced by dogPACER.
- Model: MINIPACER
- Product Dimensions (Open): 42"L x 21.5"W x 28.5"H
- Product Weight: 48.4 lbs
The following measuring guide is for measuring and determining the proper size treadmill for you dogs. If your dog is younger than 18 months, you may need to estimate your dog's adult size based on their breed. In this case, we always recommend getting a larger size in case your dog outgrows his estimated adult size.
Step 1. Weighing Your Dog
You may weigh your dog yourself by having your dog stand on a scale, or you can hold your dog and weigh both of you, then just weigh yourself and subtract. You may also contact your Veterinarian for your dog's weight during their last check-up. Compare your dog's weight to the treadmill model's weight. It should be at or below the weight limit.
As a general rule of thumb, your dog's weight can be used to determine the best dog treadmill size to buy, based on manufacturer recommended weight limits on each treadmill model. However, some dogs may have longer legs and weigh less, or some dogs may be heavier with shorter legs than the recommended guidelines. Thus, weight alone will not always give you the most ideal sized treadmill.
Step 2. Measuring Your Dog
Next, you will need the Gait Measurement of your dog. The best way to measure your dog is using a tape measure, or use a string and then measure your lengths (see pictures below).
- Measure Your Dog's Gait Length. To do this, get your dog in a down position on its side and extend the legs, both front and back so they both appear to be reaching. The legs don’t need to be straight out – just comfortably extended. Measure in a straight line from the front paws to the back paws.
- Provide Wiggle Room. Add another 5-10 inches to your dog’s extended measurement. Consider that your dog may drift forward or back and allow for more room to ensure your dog will stride and change gaits at a comfortable speed.
Step 3. Compare Measurements to Models
Compare your measurements with the running area dimensions. Your dog need the length of the running area to be at least the Gait Length + 5 to 10 inches (more if your dog has long strides)
If you have more than one dog, order the TreadMill for the largest dog, the smaller dogs can learn to run on the larger TreadMill.
Still Have Questions?
If you are unsure of the size TreadMill to buy, CONTACT US with the BREED of your dog, the BODY LENGTH and FRONT LEG LENGTH, BACK LEG LENGTH and the WEIGHT of your dog and we will make sure that you are ordering the correct size TreadMill.
Question: Why does my dog need a dogPACER treadmill?
Every cell in your dogs body is about movement. Dogs need between 30-45 minutes a day of exercise. The dogPACER dog treadmills provide the perfect solution to our busy schedules. Everyday is a perfect day indoors to run your dog, weather is never an issue. We have run over 1000 dogs and we have found that everyday on a dogPACER dog treadmill gives your dog the needed cardio and mental release in order to live a happier and more balanced life.
Question: Why can't my dog just use a human treadmill?
Human treadmills are built for upright control. The control panel is at a level that a human can easily control when walking or running. Dogs can’t push buttons to increase or decrease speed. We put the computer in the front of the machine at a low level so the owner can control everything when the dog is on the treadmill. Human treadmills also have no side panels, the side panels we have on the dogPACER dog treadmill help to keep the dog focused on what is in-front of them. If they are on a human treadmill, they could be blocked from the front, which does not allow for easy exiting of the treadmill. Human treadmills that are not motorized are not recommended and those with motors can be loud and cause your dog to become scared. We built a quiet, streamlined and safe treadmill that is designed for your especially for dogs.
Human treadmills are also shorter in length than a dog treadmill. The dogPACER dog treadmill has a longer belt to accommodate 4 legs.
Question: I take my dog for walks all the time, my dog gets plenty of exercise. Why do I need a dogPACER?
Here is the deal...A dog has 4 legs while we only have 2. After you take your dog for a walk of a few blocks, now your dog is warmed up a really ready to run. In the wild your dog would travel many miles a day but humans have forced their dogs to spend most of the days laying on their joints and sleeping. Give your dog the daily release in order to live a more natural life. They will be happier and you will see the difference.
Question: Why is exercise so important for my dog?
Dogs are not meant to sleep all day, be carried everywhere or be couch potatoes. Exercise is vital to their health and wellbeing. It is also a great way to keep your dog calm and relaxed while you are out of the house. Exercising your dog on the dogPACER dog treadmill will help them rest more calmly, improves joint health, strengthens bones, enhances mental alertness, strengthens the cardiovascular system and can help reduce vet bills.
Question: Things to consider when starting your dog on the dogPACER
Your dog’s size should be considered when starting them on an exercise plan with the dogPACER dog treadmill. Small dog breeds have little legs that may not go as fast as larger breed dogs. Make sure to start your dog out on a low speed and slowly increase the speed to a speed that your dog is comfortable with. Make sure your dog isn’t going too far forward or that their feet aren’t going off the back of the treadmill. Consult your vet if your dog has any specific physical conditions, like hip, joint or heart conditions.
Combining a healthy diet with exercise on the dogPACER dog treadmill is the best way to get your dog in shape and keep them healthy and happy. With over 50% of dogs in the US being overweight, nutrition is just as important as exercise for your dog. Once your dog has become comfortable with exercising on the treadmill, you can establish a routine for them, and we recommend having a command, like “treadmill” to tell your dog when it is time to get on the treadmill to exercise. Praise is also very important for your dog. Rewarding them for good behavior will help them to want to do what you ask of them.
Question: Is it difficult to get my dog started on the dogPACER ?
We have run 1000s of dogs and most dogs are up and walking on the dogPACER dog treadmill in a matter of minutes. There are training techniques that we will share with you in order to make this process as easy as possible. dogPACER dog treadmill owners from range from young to old and dogs from 1lb to 175lbs.
Question: Is the dog treadmill a substitute for all exercise?
The treadmill for dogs is similar to the human treadmill, in its role in fitness. You wouldn’t simply walk on a treadmill for 20-45 minutes per day and call that adequate exercise. Dogs still need to be socialized and walked outside. We built the dog treadmill to help owners who live in areas with bad weather, owners that suffer from allergies or other medical conditions that keep them from exercising their dogs as much as the dog needs to stay healthy, relaxed and happy. Most of all, we understand that people have busy schedules. More families have two working parents, two or more children and two or more pets. Dogs can run in the morning, while the family is getting ready for school and work or when owners return home and are relaxing by the TV.
Now bad weather, time and medical issues don’t have to affect the amount of exercise your dog is getting.
We still feel that socializing you dog and taking them on walks, running, hiking and other outdoor activities should be a part of your dogs’ lifestyle. Dogs are not meant to be couch potatoes or sleep all day; they need exercise and social activity for optimum health.
Question: I have more than one dog, can I run them all together at the same time?
We have all seen the fun videos of multiple dogs running on a dog treadmill on various social media and video sites, however, this is not recommended by dog trainers or veterinarians. Dogs walk or run at the pace their legs and physical condition will allow them. If you more than one dog at a time on the dogPACER, the pace could be too fast and one dog could get hurt. This also takes away from the focus a dog needs to maintain while exercising on a dog treadmill.
Question: What are some suggested training tips for the dogPACER?
We built customer training programs with the help of certified dog training professionals to help take the guess work out of training your dog. These programs are built into the computer. The dogPACER is also being used to help rehabilitate dogs after being injured or having surgery. The dogPACER is also the perfect tool to help reduce stress and hyperactivity from dogs. If your goal is to reduce your dogs’ weight, we suggest workout intervals, similar to the way human’s workout for fitness goals. You can set the dogPACER to various speeds and incline levels for dogs of all ages and sizes. Always remember to consult your veterinarian before starting your dog on any rigorous training or rehabilitation exercising before using the dogPACER. See our video below on additional training tips:
dogPACER (DP) - Ships FedEx Ground from Las Vegas, NV
- Ships in 1-2 business days.
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/perfect-audience-product.liquid