Dakota 283 Kennebec Kennel - Dakota 283's Original Tough Dog Travel Crate
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Dakota 283 Kennebec Kennel is a Hunting Dog travel crate. It is lightweight, yet durable, a portable car dog crate for any hunting or outdoor adventure.
The Kennebec Dog Kennel is the kennel that started it all and is the last kennel you’ll need. Designed for hunting and outdoor enthusiasts, this rotationally molded kennel won’t rust, stacks or nests with additional kennels, ties down for safe transport, and fits on top of the Badlands Hunting Vault. Its one-piece construction makes it extremely lightweight yet virtually indestructible, comfortable and very easy clean.
We love our pets and want to make sure they are safe at all times. That's why we've developed a crate that will do just that. The Kennebec Kennel is a single-piece molded crate, created from the same process used to make industrial strength military cases. Those flimsy, 2-part crates are like a collapsible tent compared to the fortress that is the Kennebec Kennel.
The deep, wide interior is enough to hold most dogs and other similar sized animals. They are dimensioned to maximize the rear interior of most trucks, SUVs, and hatchbacks (that are 48 inches wide or more) sitting side-by-side. If your pet has an "accident" the plastic is easily rinsed and the small holes in the corners allow for easy drainage. There's plenty of air circulation and thanks to the double-hinged door, access is never a problem. The door can swing from right or left and can be completely removed with ease.
On the top you'll find two large grip-handles that make lifting and maneuvering the Kennebec a snap. The walls are tough and rugged to absorb impact while the corners remain virtually impervious to crushing, cracking and other damage. These crates can also be mounted to our Badlands Vault hunting and storage case; The perfect combo for hunters using dogs in the field. If you care about the safety and comfort of your pets, get a Kennebec Kennel today.
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Exterior Dimensions: 33" L x 23.75" W x 24.25" H
- Interior Dimensions: 32" L x 23" W x 23.5" H
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Dog Sized for hunting dogs up to 50 lbs.
- Product Number: KNBK-FRM
- Colors: Dark Granite, Desert Sand, Olive, Orange, & Coyote Tan
- Single-Piece Kennel
- Stainless Steel Door
- Latch Lock
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Dakota 283 - Ships Freight from Lake City, PA
- Due to our high volume of orders, it currently takes about 5-10 business days before we are able to ship a Dakota 283 Kennel.
- Additional transit time will depend on your location, based on the Shipping Map below.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top