Zinger Winger ZingerBlind - 5 Panel Holding Blind
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Its unique design makes it a versatile all purpose utility blind. For dog training purposes it can be used as a retired gunner hide, holding blind, and winger hide. Better yet it doubles as a great hunting blind whether you are after deer, turkey, or waterfowl. Each blind comes with removable shooting windows and four rows of stubble straps allow you to place natural vegetation around the blind for better concealment. Ground loops and “D” rings are installed around the blind for use in high wind conditions.
The 5 panel model opens to 110” x 48” and folds flat to 22” x 48” x 3 ½”. Its shape can be quickly adjusted simply by moving the panels in and out. The rigid frame design ensures the MarshWinds camouflage will not drape or fall over. It weighs a feather light 8 pounds and a carrying handle and shoulder strap in also included for easy transport into the field.
- Compact and portable:
- Feather Light 8 pounds.
- Opens to 110” and folds to a compact 22” x 48” x 3 ½”
- Windproof 600 Denier Fabric in
- Marshwinds Camouflage
- Removable Shooting Windows
- Interior Storage Compartments
- Shoulder Strap Included
- Carrying handle
- Stubble straps
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Zinger Winger (ZW) ships UPS Ground from Ontario, Canada
- Zinger crates ship out from the warehouse in 1-2 business days for in stock items if order received before 12 PM ET.
- Additional transit time can be calculated from the UPS shipping map below.
- All out of stock items will be shipped out as soon as they are back in stock. Please note any additional delays in the product description.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top