Zinger Winger Hunt Tester G5 - Remote Bird Launcher
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
If you want the highest and longest mark you can possibly achieve then The Hunt Tester G5 is for you.
The Hunt Tester G5 offers awesome performance, being the largest model in the Zinger Winger lineup. The overall length is 69" tall (down from 72" tall) with the weight of 17lbs. The smaller size will make it easier to carry in and out of the field as well as transport in smaller vehicles.This was a problem with our earlier models. Performance is maintained as the rubber length has been modified in order to obtain the force needed to throw the heaviest birds. The Hunt Tester G5 launches a jaw dropping, eye popping mark. The length of time the bird sails thru the air is enough to make the steadiest of dogs break. Better be ready!
The Hunt Tester G5 features our heavy duty hinges and rubber tubing, 3 sets of anchor hooks to offer you multiple settings for adjusting the height and distance of the throw. It features our exclusive servo actuated Multi-Shot Sound release mechanism which fires 209, .22 and .32 caliber blanks. The shot fires as soon as the mark is launched allowing your dog to more easily mark the bird as it sails thru the air. This increases the dogs chance of finding the bird and instills a successful attitude in the dog. The .22 and .32 caliber ports give you the ability to shoot an extra loud report for the dog to hear. The .32 blanks are similar to a 12 gauge shot and are perfect for Field Trial type marks. It's also important to remember that the winger can be operated without firing a blank for a silent launch.
The Hunt Tester G5 will launch ducks, pheasants, pigeons, Dokkens, and bumpers as well as live flyers. It weighs 17 pounds and measures 69" x 1 1/2" x 25" when folded flat. Its versatility allows the user to quickly choose direction, arc and height of the throw. New to the Hunt Tester is the ability to choose between 3 different throw options. Compatible with Dogtra RR, SportDog, or Garmin Tritronics remote electronics.
- New G5 model
- Smaller Size at 69" tall
- Lighter Weight at 17lbs
- 3 Power Settings - Short, Medium and Long
- Sleek Silver Frame
- Heavy Duty Hinges & Rubber tubing
- 3 sets of anchor hooks for adjustments
- Multi-Shot Sound release mechanism
- fires 209, .22, and .32 caliber blanks
- Fires as soon as the mark is launched
- 69" x 1 1/2" x 25" (Folded Flat)
- Rolling Release pouch bolt for smooth and flawless launch
- Compatible with Dogtra RR, SportDog, or Garmin Tritronics remote electronics.
Zinger Wingers Comparison Chart:
Zinger Winger Comparison Chart:
|Model:||Weight||Dimension||Maximum Throw Ducks||Maximum Throw Bumpers||Free Standing||Remote Capability||Fire "blanks"|
|Zinger Winger II||13 1/2lbs||25" x 56"
folds to 1 1/2" flat
|20 yards||30 yards||Yes||Dogtra/Tritronics/SportDog||209 primers|
|Field Trialer||15 lbs||25" x 65"
folds to 1 1/2" flat
|25 yards||40 yards||Yes||Dogtra/Tritronics/SportDog||.22, .32, 209 primers|
|Mini Zinger||12 lbs||25" x 49"
folds to 1 1/2" flat
|15 yards||25 yards||Yes||Dogtra/Tritronics/SportDog||.22, .32, 209 primers|
|Hunt Tester||18 lbs||25" x 79"
folds to 1 1/2" flat
|35 yards||50 yards||Yes||Dogtra/Tritronics/SportDog||.22, .32, 209 primers|
|Uplander||8 lbs||8" x 16" x 8"||10 yards||20 yards||Yes||Dogtra/Tritronics/SportDog||209 primers|
Why Choose Zinger Winger?
More champion retrievers have been trained using Zinger Winger remote launchers than any other winger on the market.
When combined with remote release electronics, Zinger Wingers becomes an important part of your dog training equipment that will quickly improve your dog's marking ability. In order for your dog to successfully compete on a consistent basis they must be shown marks (in their daily training) that have the same distance, arc, and height of marks seen at your weekend Hunt Tests and Field Trials. A remote Zinger Winger is a must for training by yourself.
Each Zinger Winger now comes standard with our Rolling Release pouch bolt. This release bolt is designed to provide the winger with a smooth and flawless launch while eliminating any possible hang ups of your winger pouch and misfiring of the primers due to worn eyebolts and metal wear. No maintenance is required.
All Zinger Wingers are "Made in Canada" using parts and suppliers from both the USA and Canada.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Zinger Winger (ZW) ships UPS Ground from Ontario, Canada
- Zinger crates ship out from the warehouse in 1-2 business days for in stock items if order received before 12 PM ET.
- Additional transit time can be calculated from the UPS shipping map below.
- All out of stock items will be shipped out as soon as they are back in stock. Please note any additional delays in the product description.
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Construction, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.