Zinger Stationary Front Entry Heavy Duty Aluminum Dog Crate
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
- Zinger Professional Airline Compliant IATA CR 82 Travel Dog Crate
- Zinger Deluxe Airline Compliant IATA CR 82 Travel Dog Crate
Zinger Cage Banks
All Zinger Aluminum crates are designed so you can couple 2 or more side by side or stack them atop each other. This allows you to build a kennel bank for as many dogs as you want. Crates can always be dismantled and used as a singles at any time.
Professional vs Deluxe Model
The differences between this top of the line Zinger Professional crate and the standard Zinger Deluxe model has to do mainly with the heavy duty door construction on the Professional model. On any crate the door is consistently the weakest point and "Houdini" dogs typically target this area in their attempt to escape. In the Professional series we have reinforced the door with extra bars, welds and bracing. As an added layer of security in the Professional series we have added a secondary locking plate to the door frame and to add extra value we also include a set of Heavy Duty Handles. Each door has a full length piano hinge and can be mounted to open left or right.
The Zinger Professional line of aluminum dog boxes are designed to be the most secure and safest of the Zinger crates, and has a 90 Day “No Escape” Money Back Warranty to guarantee your dog will not be able to weasel a way out of this crate!
Why Buy a Zinger Professional Dog Crate?
Heavy-Duty Aluminum Construction with Stainless Steel Hardware
Zinger crates are constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum, prized for its durability and strength, while still being light weight. Zinger Aluminum crates are ideal for dogs prone to destroying or breaking free of cheaper plastic and wire crates, which tend to easily crack, bend, and break. In addition, the the lock and mounting hardware are made from corrosion and rust resistant industrial-grade stainless steel.
Safe & Comfortable
A Zinger crate is fully vented down each side and along the back wall to provide maximum comfort for your dog. The open design allows air to pass freely thru the door aided by the triple rows of lower and upper vent holes which surround the crate. By its very nature aluminum quickly dissipates heat making it an ideal material for a dog crate. Lots of adequate ventilation ensures your dog will remain safe and comfortable while in the Zinger crate.
Versatile & Easy to Handle
All Zinger crates have a modular design and can be coupled side by side or stacked atop one another to form multiple dog crate systems or kennel banks. Also, while built to be strong and secure, Zinger crates are one third the weight of steel and can easily be handled by one person, with little effort.
Exquisite Powder Coat Finish
Zinger crates are finished in a durable Silver Hammertone powder coat both inside and out. The secret to this tough finish is the high temperatures in which it is "baked on" so that it will not wear off. By powder coating the inside as well as the outside it protects your dogs coat from discoloration. Coat discoloration is common when a dog sits in an untreated aluminum crate. The bare aluminum oxidizes and the residue rubs off onto the dog resulting in a grey silvery color. This will not happen in a Zinger crate.
Secure Inside and Out
From the inside, the crate is strengthened with solid bars and welded for extra strength the door is built to hold your "Escape Artist". A full length piano hinge and striker plate is standard and the door can be easily reversed to allow for left and right hand opening.
From the outside, each door comes with a flush mounted slam latch which is keyed for added security while you are away from the crate. Rest assured that someone cannot simply open the crate and walk away with your dog. Made from strong "stainless steel" for durability and to prevent corrosion.
All models can be fitted with a second door for front and rear access to your dog. This option comes in handy if you transport your dog in a minivan or SUV.
- Made for "Escape Artists" - 90 Day “No Escape” Money Back Guarantee/Warranty
- Re-enforced Heavy Duty Door (Reversible)
- Aircraft-grade, lightweight aluminum construction
- Stainless Steel Lock and Deadbolt Cover Plates
- "No Rattle" Handles
- Fully Vented Sides and Back
- Airline Approved (IATA 82) with Airline Travel Kit*
|Dimensions||21"w x 24"H x 30"L||24"W x 28"H x 36"L||24"W x 30"H x 38"L||28"W x 32"H x 40"L||21"w x 24"H x 30"L||24"W x 28"H x 36"L||24"W x 30"H x 38"L||28"W x 32"H x 40"L|
|Shipping Dimensions||28"W x 6"H x 35"L||31"W x 6"H x 40"L||32"W x 6"H x 41"L||34"W x 6"H x 44"L||28"W x 6"H x 35"L||31"W x 6"H x 40"L||32"W x 6"H x 41"L||34"W x 6"H x 44"L|
|Keyed Slam Lock||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Full 1 Year Product Warranty*||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|90 Day "No Escape" Warranty**||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Zinger Comprehensive 1 Year WarrantyEach Zinger dog crate is constructed from strong lightweight aircraft aluminum with silver hammertone powder coat. The Zinger Winger Inc warrants that all hardware components shall remain in good operational and structural condition for one year from the date of purchase.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The video and manual below demonstrate how to assemble the standard single door Zinger Deluxe Crate. The professional and multi-door models are assembled in a similar manner, and a copy of the appropriate manual will shipped to you along with your Zinger crate.
Zinger Winger (ZW) ships UPS Ground from Ontario, Canada
- Zinger crates ship out from the warehouse in 1-2 business days for in stock items if order received before 12 PM ET.
- Additional transit time can be calculated from the UPS shipping map below.
- All out of stock items will be shipped out as soon as they are back in stock. Please note any additional delays in the product description.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top