Zinger Heavy Duty Series Aluminum Dog Crate
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Shipping Note: All Zinger Heavy Duty Crate models are made to order, and require and additional 2-4 weeks before we are able to ship. Please contact us for specific delivery times.
Zinger Heavy Duty Series
The overall look of this crate says it all. Nothing but a solid, heavy duty crate. The side panels of the this crate are made using 1" x 1" aluminum tubing in .100" thickness. The door is built of solid 3/8" aluminum bars inserted thru 3/4" x 3/4" aluminum tubing. Each are then double welded for strength not found anywhere else. The top, bottom and back panels are made from .065" aluminum sheet that has been laser cut, formed and welded to exacting specifications. On any crate the door is consistently the weakest point and "Houdini" dogs typically target this area in their attempt to escape. In this model we have reinforced the door with extra bars, welds and bracing.
Why buy Zinger?
Unlike plastic and wire crates which easily crack and bend and need to be frequently replaced, Zinger crates are built to last a lifetime. The Zinger Semi-Custom crate is perfect for the dog who often destroys or breaks out of plastic and wire crates.
Heavy-Duty Aluminum Construction with Stainless Steel Hardware
Zinger crates are constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum, prized for its durability and strength, while still being light weight. Zinger Aluminum crates are ideal for dogs prone to destroying or breaking free of cheaper plastic and wire crates, which tend to easily crack, bend, and break. In addition, the the lock and mounting hardware are made from corrosion and rust resistant industrial-grade stainless steel.
Safe & Comfortable
A Zinger crate is fully vented down each side and along the back wall to provide maximum comfort for your dog. The open design allows air to pass freely thru the door aided by the triple rows of lower and upper vent holes which surround the crate. By its very nature aluminum quickly dissipates heat making it an ideal material for a dog crate. Lots of adequate ventilation ensures your dog will remain safe and comfortable while in the Zinger crate.
Versatile & Easy to Handle
All Zinger crates have a modular design and can be coupled side by side or stacked atop one another to form multiple dog crate systems or kennel banks. Also, while built to be strong and secure, Zinger crates are one third the weight of steel and can easily be handled by one person, with little effort.
Exquisite Powder Coat Finish
Zinger crates are finished in a durable Silver Hammertone powder coat both inside and out. The secret to this tough finish is the high temperatures in which it is "baked on" so that it will not wear off. By powder coating the inside as well as the outside it protects your dogs coat from discoloration. Coat discoloration is common when a dog sits in an untreated aluminum crate. The bare aluminum oxidizes and the residue rubs off onto the dog resulting in a grey silvery color. This will not happen in a Zinger crate.
Secure Inside and Out
From the inside, the crate is strengthened with solid bars and welded for extra strength the door is built to hold your "Escape Artist". A full length piano hinge and striker plate is standard and the door can be easily reversed to allow for left and right hand opening.
From the outside, each door comes with a flush mounted slam latch which is keyed for added security while you are away from the crate. Rest assured that someone cannot simply open the crate and walk away with your dog. Made from strong "stainless steel" for durability and to prevent corrosion.
- Open Air Design
- Extra Strong Build
- Stainless Hardware and Locking Slam Latch
- Silver Hammertone Powder Coat
- Reversible HD Door for left or right hand opening
- Rattle Free Handles
Zinger Comprehensive 1 Year Warranty
Each Zinger dog crate is constructed from strong lightweight aircraft aluminum with silver hammertone powder coat. The Zinger Winger Inc warrants that all hardware components shall remain in good operational and structural condition for one year from the date of purchase.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What does this crate weigh
Here are the weights you requested. If there is anything else I can do to help, please let me know. HD3000-2-FD has a ship weight of 49 pounds. HD4000-2-FD has a ship weight of 62 pounds. HD4500-2-FD has a ship weight of 66 pounds. HD5000-2-FD has a ship weight of 76 pounds.
The video and manual below demonstrate how to assemble the standard single door Zinger Deluxe Crate. The professional and multi-door models are assembled in a similar manner, and a copy of the appropriate manual will shipped to you along with your Zinger crate.
Zinger Winger (ZW) ships UPS Ground from Ontario, Canada
- Zinger crates ship out from the warehouse in 1-2 business days for in stock items if order received before 12 PM ET.
- Additional transit time can be calculated from the UPS shipping map below.
- All out of stock items will be shipped out as soon as they are back in stock. Please note any additional delays in the product description.
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Construction, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.