Zinger Aluminum Side Door Dog Crate
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Why Buy a Zinger Side Entry Crate?
Heavy-Duty Aluminum Construction with Stainless Steel Hardware
Zinger crates are constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum, prized for its durability and strength, while still being light weight. Zinger Aluminum crates are ideal for dogs prone to destroying or breaking free of cheaper plastic and wire crates, which tend to easily crack, bend, and break. In addition, the the lock and mounting hardware are made from corrosion and rust resistant industrial-grade stainless steel.
Safe & Comfortable
A Zinger crate is fully vented down each side and along the back wall to provide maximum comfort for your dog. The open design allows air to pass freely thru the door aided by the triple rows of lower and upper vent holes which surround the crate. By its very nature aluminum quickly dissipates heat making it an ideal material for a dog crate. Lots of adequate ventilation ensures your dog will remain safe and comfortable while in the Zinger crate.
Versatile & Easy to Handle
All Zinger crates have a modular design and can be coupled side by side or stacked atop one another to form multiple dog crate systems or kennel banks. Also, while built to be strong and secure, Zinger crates are one third the weight of steel and can easily be handled by one person, with little effort.
Exquisite Powder Coat Finish
Zinger crates are finished in a durable Silver Hammertone powder coat both inside and out. The secret to this tough finish is the high temperatures in which it is "baked on" so that it will not wear off. By powder coating the inside as well as the outside it protects your dogs coat from discoloration. Coat discoloration is common when a dog sits in an untreated aluminum crate. The bare aluminum oxidizes and the residue rubs off onto the dog resulting in a grey silvery color. This will not happen in a Zinger crate.
Secure Inside and Out
From the inside, the crate is strengthened with solid bars and welded for extra strength the door is built to hold your "Escape Artist". A full length piano hinge and striker plate is standard and the door can be easily reversed to allow for left and right hand opening.
From the outside, each door comes with a flush mounted slam latch which is keyed for added security while you are away from the crate. Rest assured that someone cannot simply open the crate and walk away with your dog. Made from strong "stainless steel" for durability and to prevent corrosion.
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Silver Hammertone Powder Coated Finish
- Locking Slam Latch
- Solid Barred Doors (Reversible)
- 30 Minute Assembly
Zinger Comprehensive 1 Year Warranty
Each Zinger dog crate is constructed from strong lightweight aircraft aluminum with silver hammertone powder coat. The Zinger Winger Inc warrants that all hardware components shall remain in good operational and structural condition for one year from the date of purchase.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The video and manual below demonstrate how to assemble the standard single door Zinger Deluxe Crate. The professional and multi-door models are assembled in a similar manner, and a copy of the appropriate manual will shipped to you along with your Zinger crate.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.