YardMax Rechargeable In-Ground Fence Additional Collar
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
YardMax Rechargeable In-Ground Fence
Let all of your pets enjoy more outdoor freedom! Add an unlimited number of pets to your YardMax in-ground system with this extra receiver collar. YardMax maximizes the amount of yard space for your pet to play freely in. When your pet nears the boundary, the collar will give a warning beep, followed by a static correction to remind your pet to stay within the boundaries. Your pet will be enjoying greater yard freedom in no time!
- Up to 30% more yard for pets to play with warning zone beyond wire
- Unlimited boundary zone for run-through prevention
- Exclusive ReadyTest and PerfectFit test ensure the receiver collar is ready and working
- Ergonomically designed collar is smaller, lighter, and more comfortable
- Pass-through receiver works with any non-metallic, 3/4-inch collar strap
- For dogs 5 pounds and up
- Fits neck sizes 6-28 inches
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional in-ground receiver collars
- Waterproof collar submersible up to 5 feet
- Rechargeable battery (built-in; non-replaceable)
- Charges in 2-3 hours
- Compatible with:
- YardMax™ Rechargeable In-Ground Fence™ (PIG00-11115)
- Pawz Away™ Indoor Pet Barrier (ZND-1000, ZND-1200)
- Pawz Away™ Outdoor Pet Barrier (RFA-378, PWF00-11923)
- Pawz Away™ Mini Pet Barrier (PWF00-14040, PWF00-13665)
- Pawz Away™ Threshold Pet Barrier (PWF00-14406, RFA-514)
- Receiver Collar
- Receiver Charger
- Short and Long Contact Points
- Test Light Tool
- Contact Point Wrench
- Operating Guide
How It Works
In YardMax Mode, the Warning Zone begins on the other side of the boundary instead of within your yard, giving your pet more yard space. The Boundary Zone continues past the Warning Zone indefinitely, so your pet can't run past the Boundary Zone. Your pet will receive corrections from the collar until he returns to the Pet Area, or until the safety time-out activates after 15 seconds. This helps your pet learn exactly where his boundaries are.
Pet Proofing with YardMax fence + Pawz Away barriers
When you purchase a YardMax Rechargeable In-Ground Fence, you can get any of our compatible Pawz Away pet proofing barriers for 15% off. Add the YardMax Rechargeable In-Ground Fence to your cart along with any Pawz Away system to save 15% on Pawz Away pet proofing barriers. Not only can you give your pet safe boundaries outside, but now you can also teach your pet to stay away from the couch, counter, or trash inside. You can even keep pets away from the garden or pool outside. It's also great for giving certain pets access to areas while keeping more mischievous ones away. The best part is your pet can wear the same rechargeable collar everywhere. You can relax knowing they're playing safely in the yard or house without getting into trouble.
- Transmitter with mounting hardware and power adapter
- YardMax rechargeable receiver with adjustable collar fits neck sizes 6-28 inches
- Surge protector
- Receiver collar charger
- Short and long contact points
- Operating and training guide
- 500 feet of 20-gauge boundary wire
- 50 training flags
- Waterproof splice capsules and wire nuts
- Test light tool and contact point wrench
How Much Wire Do I Need for an In-Ground Fence?
Each in-ground fence kit comes with 500 feet of 20-gauge boundary wire, which is enough to cover most layouts for a 1/3 acre yard. If your yard is larger than 1/3 acre or you want to customize pet-free zones within the containment area, you can purchase additional Boundary Wire & Flag Kits.
Quick Wire Length Reference Guide
|Area Size||Amount of Wire|
|1/4 acre||415 feet|
|1/3 acre||480 feet|
|1/2 acre||590 feet|
|1 acre||835 feet|
|2 acres||1,180 feet|
|5 acres||1,870 feet|
PetSafe Comprehensive 1 Year Warranty
Radio Systems Corporation (“Radio Systems”), owner of the PetSafe Brand (“PetSafe”) warrants that its PetSafe product, when subject to normal and proper residential use, will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top