XPOWER Stand Mount Kit for Grooming Force Dryers
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Stand Mount Kit for XPOWER Force Air Dryers: B-4, B-5, B-8, B-8S, B-24, B-25 and B-27
The new and improved XPOWER SMK-2 Stand Mount Kit now features a multiple position tilt capable stand and Stand Conversion Arm (SCA). Replace your dryer’s hose with the included Stand Conversion Arm to achieve maximum hands-free styling control. Compatible with all XPOWER professional force dryer models, the SMK-2 includes an adjustable (34”- 49”) spring assisted shaft and expanded base diameter for optimized stability. A tool-free swing latch easily locks the dryer unit securely on the stand cradle, and unlocks it just as easily to slide it from the stand. Additional features include an accessory station which accommodates up to 4 attachment nozzles and two hose hangers providing a neat and secured work station.
The NEW SMK-2 has a 12.5” diameter stand base which provides more optimized stability and maneuverability.
- Unit Weight (lbs): 9.3
- Unit Dimensions (L x W x H): 26″ x 26″ x 37.75 – 53.5″
- Box Weight (lbs): 12.6
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 28.3″ x 10.4″ x 8.5″
- Nozzle Attachments: Yes
- Housing: Injection Mold ABS
- Dual Thermal Protection: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
XPOWER 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
XPOWER Warranty covers the unit from defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty covers normal use for a term of one year from the original date of purchase including parts, labor and one way shipping. The XPOWER Air Mover Housing is covered for a term of five years from the date of original purchase.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
XPOWER (XP) - Ships from San Gabriel, CA 91776
- Items ship within 2-3 business days of when the order is placed
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.