XPOWER B-8/B-8S Elite Brushless Motor Dog Grooming Heat Force Dryer
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The B-8/B-8S is the only dryer on the market that no longer requires carbon brush replacement, as it uses a brushless switched-reluctance motor, which will last at least 5 times longer than conventional force dryers before requiring any maintenance. Without brushes, carbon dust emission (from brush wear) is eliminated, which ensures that pets no longer breathe in the carbon dust or get it onto their skin and hair.
The Elite Force Dryer is your best buy, all-purpose grooming solution due to its ability to maintain max power RPM throughout its service life. This new generation technology motor provides quiet performance and the widest range of airflow for quick dry times. T
The XPOWER Elite Dryer offers complete styling control with variable controls for both speed and heat; the convenient digital display gives a reading of higher heat output as well as speed, offering professional groomers a far more capable heat range for thicker and difficult coat drying. The precise temperature control gives results unprecedented by any previous force dryers, while adding only a max of 3 additional amps of power.
Constructed with shockproof and durable ABS housing, this lightweight dryer includes 3 styling nozzles and an 8 ft. x 1.7 inches high-flex heat-resistant hose. With a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty, this Elite dryer from XPOWER is precision engineered for many years of service. These dryer are compatible with the Wall Mount Kit (WMK) and the new multiple position tilt-capable Stand Mount Kit (SMK-2) allowing the machine to be stored wherever it is most convenient and secure.
XP-B-8 Basic Model
The standard B-8 model has a motor that draws only 12 amps of electrical current.
XP-B-8S Pro Plus High Heat Model
The XPOWER B-8S Finishing Dryer is the big brother to the B-8. It has 15 Amp high heat capabilities. It has higher heat capabilities, at a difference of about 20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Powerful, energy efficient and quiet high velocity 4 HP BRUSHLESS DC motor
- Variable speed control with up to 30,000 RPM and variable heat control with LED display screen
- Lightweight and durable ABS housing design
- Washable 2-filter system keeps the machines running clean and efficiently
- Comes with one 8' long x 1.7" diameter high-flex heat-resistant nylon hose and 3 styling nozzles
- Low 15 Amps draw with 150 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- 10 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Dual thermal protection
- ETL/CETL safety certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Category: Brushless Dog Dryers
- Voltage / Hertz: 115V / 60Hz
- Motor: 4 HP Brushless Motor / 2984 Watts
- Power: 12A on B-8 Model | 15A on B-8S Model
- Rated Airflow: 150 CFM
- Speeds: Variable Speed
- RPM: 30000
- Heat: Variable Heat
- Housing: ABS
- Product Weight: 12.5 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 17.2 x 6.3 x 9.8 (L x W x H)
- Boxed Weight: 13.8 lbs
- Boxed Dimensions: 20.5" x 9.9" x 10.9" (L x W x H)
- Cord Length: 10 Ft
- Overheating Protection: Dual Thermal Protection
- Hose Width: 1.7" Diameter
- Hose Length: 8 Ft
- Filter System: 2-Filter System
- B-8S 4 HP Brushless Motor Dog Grooming Force Pet Dryer with Heat x 1
- 8 Ft Long Performance Thermal Heat Protected High-Flex Hose x 1
- Grooming Styling Nozzle x 3
- Filter System Set x 2
- Owner's Manual x 1
XPOWER 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
XPOWER Warranty covers the unit from defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty covers normal use for a term of one year from the original date of purchase including parts, labor and one way shipping. The XPOWER Air Mover Housing is covered for a term of five years from the date of original purchase.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
XPOWER (XP) - Ships from San Gabriel, CA 91776
- Items ship within 2-3 business days of when the order is placed
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top