XPOWER B-16 Pro Finisher Pet Grooming Stand Dryer
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
XP-B16 Basic Model
The XPOWER B-16 “Pro Finisher” Stand Dryer is essential for the busy grooming shop that needs a fast styling finish that provides professional “show quality” results. This hands free lightweight stand dryer has it all, featuring a variable speed control that can blast up to 300CFM as well as dual heat settings and an anion anti-static/frizz feature. Built for years of maintenance free service; the B-16 has a 10,000 hour brushless DC motor that draws only 12 amps of electrical current.
This Pro Finisher stand dryer allows stylists to give their clients that money making look, no matter the coat difficulty. The XPOWER B-16’s super quiet performance and powerful air flow capacity surpasses all other finish dryers in the professional market.
- Powerful, energy efficient and quiet high velocity 1/4 HP BRUSHLESS DC motor
- Variable speed control with up to 5,200 RPM and dual heat control with anion anti-static/frizz technology
- Low amp draw with 300 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- Washable 2-filter system keeps the machines running clean and efficiently
- Patented 5-leg base design with lockable casters for non-tip stability
- Tilt-able body design with 360-degree flexible and rotating nozzle
- Hydraulic adjustable stand/tube design extends to 5 feet tall
- Dual thermal protection
- ETL/CETL safety certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Volts / Cycle: 115V / 60 Hz
- Motor: 1/4 HP
- Power: 12A
- Rated Airflow: 300 CFM
- Speeds: Variable Speed Control
- RPM: 5,200
- Unit Weight (lbs): 17
- Unit Dimensions (L x W x H): 34.5″ x 25″ x 44-60″
- Box Weight (lbs): 21
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 27.5″ x 13″ x 10.2″
- Operating Positions: 360°
- Cord Length: 13 ft
- Housing: Injection Mold ABS
- Dual Thermal Protection: Yes
- Safety Certifications: ETL / CETL (on B-16 model only)
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- 1/4 HP Brushless Motor Dog Grooming Stand Pet Dryer with Heat x 1
- Hydraulic Adjustable Stand Pole x 1
- 360° Flexible and Rotating Nozzle x 1
- Foldable 5-leg Base x 1
- Lockable Leg Wheel x 5
- Washable Form Filter x 2
- Screw Driver x 1
- Owner's Manual x 1
XPOWER 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
XPOWER Warranty covers the unit from defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty covers normal use for a term of one year from the original date of purchase including parts, labor and one way shipping. The XPOWER Air Mover Housing is covered for a term of five years from the date of original purchase.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
XPOWER (XP) - Ships from San Gabriel, CA 91776
- Items ship within 2-3 business days of when the order is placed
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top