XPOWER B-4 Mobile Pro Force Grooming Pet Dryer (3 HP)
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
The XPOWER B-4 Mobile Pro Force Pet Dryer is the intermediate dryer choice with increased air velocity and air volume sufficient for the greatest majority of coat types. This energy efficient dryer features a high performance 3 HP motor with a variable speed that allows precise noise and air volume adjustments.
Great product for the mobile groomer! The XPOWER B-4 "Mobile Pro" is our most economical model and provides you with enough power for professional jobs, but also uses less electricity which saves you money.
The B-4’s controllable air flow will save you drying time and run quietly for the comfort of both groomers and timid pets. By far the best value in a pet dryer, this lightweight unit also functions as a vacuum and can be paired with an optional XPOWER wall or stand mount.
- Powerful and Energy Efficient
- QUIET motor
- Stepless Speed Control Switch
- Lightweight and Durable ABS Housing Design
- 2-in-1 function: not only a pet dryer, but features a handy, small-capacity vacuum that allows for convenient cleanup after washing and drying
- Washable 3-filter system; additional replacement set included
- Comes with one 8' long x 1.7" diameter high-flex heat-resistant nylon hose and 4 styling nozzles
- Wall and Stand Mountable
- Thermal protection & ETL/CETL safety certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Volts/Cycle: 115V / 60 Hz
- Motor: 3 HP
- Power: 10 A
- Rated Airflow: 120 CFM
- Speeds: Variable Speed Control
- RPM: 21,000
- Unit Weight (lbs): 10.8
- Unit Dimensions (L x W x H): 14″ x 6.5″ x 9.5″
- Box Weight (lbs): 12.2
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.3″ x 9.6″ x 11.2″
- Cord Length: 10 ft
- Hose Length: 8 ft
- Nozzle Attachments: Yes
- Housing: Injection Mold ABS
- Dual Thermal Protection: Yes
- Safety Certifications: ETL / CETL
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
XPOWER 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
XPOWER Warranty covers the unit from defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty covers normal use for a term of one year from the original date of purchase including parts, labor and one way shipping. The XPOWER Air Mover Housing is covered for a term of five years from the date of original purchase.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
XPOWER (XP) - Ships from San Gabriel, CA 91776
- Items ship within 2-3 business days of when the order is placed
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.