Wagz Serve Smart Feeder - Automatic Smart Pet & Dog Feeder
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Wagz Serve Smart Feeder, A smart pet feeder that automatically dispenses food for your dog at home or on the go
The Wagz Serve Smart feeder ensures your dog is fed right, whether you are at home or on the go. Delivering the right amount of food to the right dog at the right time, you won't have to worry about scooping any longer.
The free Wagz app allows you to set feeding schedules and portion control for one or multiple dogs with the Serve Smart Feeder. The unique ID smart pendant knows which dog is at the feeder and how much food they'll need and automatically dispenses food at the proper time. The built-in video and audio functions also allow you to remotely check on your dog to make sure they're eating properly while you're away.
Wagz products are designed to help you provide better care for your pets. The Feeder connects with all other Wagz smart products and the Wagz app to help you monitor your dogs' nutrition, health, and activity all from the convenience for your phone.
The Wagz serve smart feeder can be used with almost any dry kibble that is 7mm in diameter or larger. Fill the stay-fresh hopper with your favorite pet foods. Optionally, you can choose Whello, the exclusive food line designed specifically for the Wagz Serve Smart Feeder. Whello comes in "smart boxes" that use Wagz smart technology to monitor food levels in real-time and automatically re-orders when you are running low for your convenience. Food is delivered right to your doorstep before you even know you're running low (with activation of optional Dash Replenishment).
Wagz smart technology allows you to feed your beloved dogs when you're away; eliminate under and over feeding; check in with live video; never run out of food!
- Anywhere, Anytime - Custom feeding schedules set by you from your smart phone or feed automatically
- Alerts for mealtime - Whether you are at home or on the go, the Feeder can sound an alert to notify them its meal time
- Smart Control - Easy to use free app from Wagz allows you to control everything from your the convenience of your phone
- Easy Set-up - The Feeder can be set-up in 60 Second. Just plug in and download the app
- Automatic Dispenser – Schedule your feeder to deliver the amount of food and time for your dog
- Multi-Dog Management - The ID Pendant included with the Wagz Serve Smart Feeder recognizes your unique dog and allows access or covers food (additional pendants or Wagz Explore Smart Collar required - sold separately)
- Automatic STOP cover - The cover helps create healthy eating habits, prevents overeating, and theft of food from sibling pets
- Keep Other Dogs Away - The included pet ID tag is unique and makes sure the correct dog receives the correct portion
- Anti-Jam Technology - Prevents kibble from getting clogged in the dispenser so your pet will never miss a meal
- Built-in Video and Audio - Interact with your dog while you're away from home and check that they're eating properly (video feed requires optional subscription plan)
- Portion Control and Calorie Allocation - The Serve Smart Feeder dispenses just the right amount of food based on your dog's unique activity levels (requires the Wagz™ Explore Smart Collar - sold separately)
- Dash Replenishment built in, dog food delivered right to your door when you're running low so you'll never be out (must be activated by customer)
- Camera - Photos can be set to send to your phone to know when your dog has eaten
What's included in the Box:
- Connected Pet Feeder Base
- Food Container / Hopper (holds 19 cups)
- Wagz Smart ID Pendant
- Power Cord/Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Free Wagz App
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top