Vet's Best Low Profile Electric Adjustable Stainless Steel Veterinary Exam Table
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Please Note*: Most of our Vet's Best products are made to order. Due to the unexpected high volume of orders our current average lead time for this item is 2-3 weeks before shipping, but we're doing everything we can to have these items ready to ship as quickly as possible.
The Vet's Best Low Profile Veterinary Exam Table is a sturdy, height adjustable, and electric powered exam table that adjusts from a very low profile height of 12.5" to 42"
- Prevent back injuries by allowing larger dogs to step on to the table rather than be lifted up
- Electric powered motor makes height adjustments a breeze, and lifts up to a hefty 250 lbs
- Lowers to a very low profile 12.5" to a high 42"
- Industrial grade 18 gauge stainless steel top with safety designed rounded corners - 22"W x 44"H
- Powder coated frame and stainless steel accents prevent rust and increase durability
- Foot pedals (10 Ga Mild Steel) on both sides of the table makes height adjustments even easier
- Includes low profile casters that keep the table the same height
- Three (3) Year Warranty
Groomer's Best 3 Year Warranty
Vet’s Best, a division of Groomer's Best, provides the following 3 Year Limited Warranty to the original retail product purchaser: Our products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At our option, we will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by our warranty.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Vets Best (VB) - Ships Freight from Brandon, SD
- Electric and Hydraulic Tables require 5-10 business days to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 3-4 business days for shipping time.
- Wall tables take about 10-15 business days to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 3-4 business days for shipping time.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.