Vet's Best Foot Hydraulic Veterinary Exam Table
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Please Note*: Most of our Vet's Best products are made to order. Due to the unexpected high volume of orders our current average lead time for this item is 2-3 weeks before shipping, but we're doing everything we can to have these items ready to ship as quickly as possible.
Vet's Best Veterinary exam tables have very sturdy stainless table tops constructed of 18 gauge polished stainless steel, bent with a drip rim built in. There is also a full bottom pan welded to it with 1/8" 1X1 angle inside to ensure it does not flex.
- No assembly needed
- Height adjusts from 19" to 39"
- Lifts up to a hefty 250 lbs
- Chrome plated 1/2 mild steel rod foot pedal operated by a heavy duty hydraulic pump
- Attractive powder coat finish in charcoal grey with 20 gauge stainless steel accents
- 100% stainless steel top with surface size options of 22" x 36", 22" x 42", or 22" x 48"
- Internal stainless steel bracing. No wood fillers!
- Stainless Steel Triangle shaped side plates are 20 Ga 304 stainless steel
- 18 gauge stainless steel top with rounded corners.
- Casters included - Ball Bearing 360 degree swivel casters with locks, rated at 150 lbs each
- Three (3) Year Warranty
Groomer's Best 3 Year Warranty
Vet’s Best, a division of Groomer's Best, provides the following 3 Year Limited Warranty to the original retail product purchaser: Our products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At our option, we will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by our warranty.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How much does this table weigh?
Hi, this item is with surface size options of 22" x 36", 22" x 42" and 22" x 48". Here are their respective shipping weights: 45 lbs, 48 lbs and 51 lbs. I hope this help. We are looking forward to serve you in the future - Chris E.
Vets Best (VB) - Ships Freight from Brandon, SD
- Electric and Hydraulic Tables require 5-10 business days to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 3-4 business days for shipping time.
- Wall tables take about 10-15 business days to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight. Add 3-4 business days for shipping time.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
It will fill our needs just fine.