VetLine Brecknell Veterinary Digital Walk-On Floor Weigh Scale
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Salter Brecknell PS500 digital floor scales offer a convenient compact and portable weighing capability with high capacity. This durable digital floor scale / vet scale offers unparalleled weighing performance, with the advantages of low profile and affordability. Standard features include lbs, kg and lb/oz weighing
modes, weight hold feature, stable weight indication and auto power off to extend battery life. Operates on four (4) AAA batteries or AC adapter (both included). Also included is a rubber slip reducing mat,
an indicator bracket for stand or wall mounting, and a RS-232 cable. PS500 comes with a stainless steel top, allowing for easy wipe down. Not legal for trade.
- Standard NCI interfaces to most common shipping software, including UPS™ Worldship Online and FedEx® (not legal for trade)
- Low profile stainless steel platform with mild steel understructure and stainless steel/ABS indicator
- Operates on four (4) AAA batteries or AC adapter (both included)
- No installation costs or parts that require maintenance. Just place the scale on a hard surface and level by adjusting the foot pads. Connect the power and you're ready to go
- Accuracy– 0.2% of full capacity
- Capacity– 500 lb (250 kg)
- Construction– Low profile stainless steel platform with mild steel understructure and stainless steel / ABS indicator.
- Platform Size – 22" x 22", 22" x 36", and 22" x 42"
- Protocol – Standard NCI interfaces to most common shipping software, including UPS™ Worldship Online and FedEx®.
- Not legal for trade
- Display– Five 0.625" digits LCD
- Power– Battery or AC power
- Operator Keys– On/Off/Zero, Tare, Units (lb/kg), Hold/Print
- Options– Floor and table top stands for the weight indicator
Capacity x Readability: 550 x 0.2 lbs
(250 x 0.1 kg)
- Display: 1" (25 mm), 7 segment LCD
- Scale Dimensions: 2" H
- 22"L x 22"W, 35 lb (Shipping weight)
- 22"L x 36"W, 57 lb (Shipping weight)
- 22"L x 42"W, 63 lb (Shipping weight)
- RS-232: 10 interface cable (DB-9) (included)
- Keyboard: Three 6 digit 0.56" (14.2 mm) high 7 segment red LED display
Indicator: 6.5" L x 3.2" H x 1.2" W
164 mm (L) x 81 mm (H) x 29 mm (W)
Display– Five 0.625" digits LCD
Power: Four (4) AAA batteries or 6 VDC, 500mA adapter
Battery Life– 20 hours
- Certifications: Full FCC compliance, UL/CUL power adapter
- Operating Temperature: 41° F to 95° F (5° C to 35° C)
- Available Capacities:
- PS500-22 | 500 lb | 250 kg
- PS500-36.| 500 lb | 250 kg
- PS500-42 | 500 lb | 250 kg
*NOTE ON SHIPPING: PetLift and Vet Lift products take an average of 2-3 weeks for assembly before we are able to ship. For urgent orders, please Contact Us for specific shipping and lead times.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
PetLift (PL) & VetLift (VL) ships Freight from BRADENTON, FL
- All veterinary and grooming equipment requires 2-4 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight.
- Add 4-5 additional business days for shipping time.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top