VetLine Veterinary Wet Table Stainless Steel Top & Storage | Multi Purpose
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
VetLine Wet Table provides you flexibility for all your daily surgical procedures, dental services, as well as your other daily procedures. The heavy-duty liners 6" to 15" deep depending on the model.
All Tables are 24" Wide 36" High, with a varying length depending on the Model Number Selected. All models have prep racks, and radius corners to eliminate all seams and welds. Unit includes full extension drawers and/or full cabinet for storage, depending on the model selected. All models are made with the highest quality heavy duty 16 gauge stainless steel liner.
*NOTE ON SHIPPING: PetLift and Vet Lift products take an average of 2-3 weeks for assembly before we are able to ship. For urgent orders, please Contact Us for specific shipping and lead times.
- High quality 304 grade, 16-gauge stainless steel sink/liner
- Stainless steel prep rack sits on neat inner lip and provides for easy clean up and sanitizing
- Constructed with solid high quality plywood and covered with high pressure laminate
- Overhang knee space for added convenience and comfort for sitting during procedures
- No assembly required! Product is shipped fully assembled in crate and ready to install!
- Plumbing fixtures can be purchased separately
- Some models include a bi-level floor providing a 15” deep bathing end and 6” deep procedure end
|Option||Levels||Weight||Table Top Dimensions||Additional Feature|
|TWC-800-48 - Single Level||Single, 6"Deep||290 lb||48"L x 24"W x 36"H||Storage cabinet with 2 doors|
|TWC-800-60 - Single Level||Single, 6"Deep||330 lb||60"L x 24"W x 36"H x 6"D||Storage cabinet with 2 doors|
|TWC-750-48 - Single Level||Single, 6"Deep||330 lb||48"L x 24"W x 36"H x 6"D||3 drawers and 1 cabinet.|
|TWC-750-60 - Single Level||Single, 6"Deep||350 lb||60"L x 24"W x 36"H x 6"D||3 drawers and 1 cabinet.|
|LTD600-60||Single, 6"Deep||350 lb||60"L x 24"W x 36"H x 6"D||Storage cabinet with 1 door, 4 drawers. Knee space in middle ideal for close-up procedures|
|TWC-1050-60 - Bi-Level||Bi-Level, 6" & 15" Deep||330 lb||60"L x 24"W x 36"H x 6"/15"D||Storage cabinet with 2 doors. 15" deep at the bathing end and 6" deep for procedures|
|TWC-950-60 - Bi-Level||Bi-Level, 6" & 15" Deep||350 lb||60"L x 24"W x 36"H x 6"/15"D||3 drawers and 1 cabinet. 15" deep at the bathing end and 6" deep for procedures|
PetLift Comprehensive Multi-Year Warranty
Petlift warrants to original buyer its products, PetLift, VetLine, and Vet Lift brands to be made of the finest quality materials free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they were intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner, when properly installed, maintained and cared for.
- Veterinary Table including Table Top and Electric Components: 2 Years
- Table frame: 5 Year Warranty
- Table tops: 1 Year Warranty,
- Hydraulic pumps and electric components: 2 Year Warranty
- Cages: 2 Year Warranty
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
PetLift (PL) & VetLift (VL) ships Freight from BRADENTON, FL
- All veterinary and grooming equipment requires 2-4 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight.
- Add 4-5 additional business days for shipping time.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top