VetLine Classic Veterinary Surgery & Exam Table
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The VetLine Classic model exam table is another PETLIFT original! A compact table that raises, lowers, and rotates 360 degrees. This flexible table is ideal for small spaces, or as a second table for exam, treatment and emergency procedures. A convenient utility drawer is provided for additional convenience. The raised-edge 16 gauge stainless steel top measures 22" W x 44" L. The easy hydraulic pedal raises from 27” to 37” high and supports up to 200 lbs.
The Title and Drain Model has the addition of a fully equipped with tilt-top mechanism and drain hole, and is furnished with four tie down resistant cleats.
- Exam tabletop fabricated with 16 gauge, high quality 304 grade stainless steel
- Top measures 22″W x 44″L with raised edge to prevent dripping
- Foot operated pedals for the hydraulic lift
- Angled cabinet to allow for clearance went turning table top
- Convenient implement drawer for tools
- Heavy duty large diameter base rotates 360°and locks in any position
- Enclosed, no-maintenance hydraulic base
- 200 lb Weight Capacity.
- Made in the USA
*NOTE ON SHIPPING: PetLift and Vet Lift products take an average of 2-3 weeks for assembly before we are able to ship. For urgent orders, please Contact Us for specific shipping and lead times.
PetLift Comprehensive Multi-Year Warranty
Petlift warrants to original buyer its products, PetLift, VetLine, and Vet Lift brands to be made of the finest quality materials free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and to perform the service for which they were intended in a thoroughly reliable and efficient manner, when properly installed, maintained and cared for.
- Veterinary Tables including Table Top and Electric Components: 2 Years
- Table frame: 5 Year Warranty
- Table tops: 1 Year Warranty,
- Hydraulic pumps and electric components: 2 Year Warranty
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the weight limit on the table
The weight capcity on the Vetline Classic Veterinary Surgery and Exam table is 200 lbs.
How heavy is this table?
Hi, this surger and exam table weighs 270 lbs.
PetLift (PL) & VetLift (VL) ships Freight from BRADENTON, FL
- All veterinary and grooming equipment requires 2-4 weeks to fabricate and assemble and will ship by freight.
- Add 4-5 additional business days for shipping time.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top