Tuttnauer M Series Manual Autoclave
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The Tuttnauer M Series Manual Autoclave is a manual model with durable components that reduce running and maintenance costs. Tuttnauer’s M Series Autoclaves are affordable options for clinics that do not want to compromise on quality, safety and reliability. Available in 3 models:
- The Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Autoclave
- The Tuttnauer 2540M Manual Autoclave
- The Tuttnauer 3870M Large Capacity Manual Autoclave
- Automatic shut off at the end of sterilization and dry cycles
- Electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Front-located drain valve for quick and easy draining
- Dual safety thermostat protects against overheating
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor
|Model||Tuttnauer 2340M Manual Autoclave||Tuttnauer 2540M Manual Autoclave||Tuttnauer 3870M Large Capacity Manual Autoclave|
|Chamber Dimensions:||9” (230 mm) x 18” (470 mm)||10” (254 mm) x 19” (475 mm)||15” (384 mm) x 30” (760 mm)|
|Volume:||5 gallons | 19 Liters||6 gallons | 23 Liters||22 gallons | 85 Liters|
|Overall dimensions:||20” (510 mm) W x 21.5” (545 mm) D x 14.4” (365 mm) H||20” (510 mm) W x 21.5” (545 mm) D x 14.4” (365 mm) H||26” (665 mm) W x 34.5” (875 mm) D x 20.6” (525 mm)|
|Standard cassette capacity:||2 full and 2 half||3 full and 3 half||15 full|
|Tray dimensions:||6.7” (170 mm) W x 16.3” (415 mm) x 0.8” (20 mm) H||6.7” (170 mm) W x 16.3” (415 mm) x 0.8” (20 mm) H||11.3” (286 mm) W x 26.6” (675 mm) D x 1” (25 mm) H|
|13.8” (350 mm) W x 26.6” (675 mm) D x 1” (25 mm) H|
|Number of Trays:||3||4||2|
|Cold cycle time:||27 minutes||30 minutes||32 minutes|
|Hot cycle time:||13 minutes||14 minutes||23 minutes|
|Frequency:||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Shipping weight:||85 lbs. (39 kg)||85 lbs. (39 kg)||209 lbs. (95 kg)|
DRE Product ID 1369, 602, & 12478
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top