TK Products Pro-Series Kennel Roof Top Mesh Panel
"We purchased 11, 4'x10' kennels and are very pleased. They are awesome and definitely worth the money. The quality is top notch with excellent craftsmanship and design. They are exceptionally well built especially for larger breeds of dogs. We raise American Bullies and American Pitbull Terrors and these kennels are proving to be very durable and reliable. We couldn't be more pleased and highly recommend them."
- Don C.
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
TK Products Pro-Series Top Mesh Kennel Roof Panels
These welded wire mesh roof panels are designed to fit on their corresponding size TK products Pro-Series Dog kennels and are available in various different sizes.
- 3'x4' with 4 stainless steel screws
- 4'x4' with 4 stainless steel screws
- 4'x5' with 4 stainless steel screws
- 4'x8' with 6 stainless steel screws
- 4'x10' with 6 stainless steel screws
- 5'x10' with 6 stainless steel screws
- 5'x8' with 6 stainless steel screws
- 5'x5' with 4 stainless steel screws
The top mesh panels are designed to sit down flush inside the kennel on the mounting tabs and are fastened in place using the supplied stainless steel self-drilling mounting screws.
Ensure the size of the top mesh panel matches the size of the Pro-Series Dog kennel you will be installing it on.
After years of using major branded and custom-built kennels, it was discovered that powder coat and galvanized finishes currently being used just don’t last in today’s average dog kennel environment. After extensive research and testing, hot dip galvanizing the complete panel after welding and assembly is the most protective means to prevent corrosion and rusting of the kennel panels. This finishing process coats and seals the outside as well as the inside of every surface. The key is to apply a galvanized coating of 5 mills thick or more which will extend the life expectancy to 100+ years according to the American Galvanizing Association, www.galvanizeit.org. Bridges, street sign posts and guardrails are examples of other products coated with this process and thicknesses.
All TK Kennels come with a 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty!
Other kennels will claim to be galvanized after welding, but close inspection will reveal that the welded joints have just been hand painted with galvanized paint. Painting the welds simple coats the outside of the surface with a very thin finish and leaving the inside of the weld and frame with no protection at all from condensation or moisture. The stock tubing they use may be hot dipped but with a very thin coating which can easily wear through during normal use. We have found powder coating to be less durable than even the cheap galvanized kennels, as it holds up no better than any ordinary paint.
Each Pro-Series kennel panel utilizes 1 ¼” square tubing frame with welded mitered corners for superior strength and appearance. The top mitered corner design also eliminates all dirt and debris from entering the top of the frame and corroding it from the inside out. Most of the other major brand kennels have frames that are wide open on top.
Using square tube kennel frames provides a more positive means to secure two panels together. Our square frame kennels are bolted together using a stainless steel bolt assembly that is designed to wrap around each frame for increased strength, unlike round tube framed kennels which use a round clamp system which often become loose and rotate. Our bolt assembly includes all stainless steel bolts and vibration proof stainless steel ny-lock nuts. We chose this design due to our own experience with brackets that loosen and fail.
The square tubing frame holds 6 gauge 2x4 welded wire mesh. The inside of the frame is pre-drilled around the entire inner perimeter; then each end of the wire mesh is inserted into the pre-drilled frame and welded around every wire. This is the most secure way to fasten the wire mesh to the frame and eliminates exposed sharp or jagged edges which could injure your pet. This design also provides a quiet kennel with no rattling of the fence like other chain link versions. Most other brands just weld the wire mesh to the surface of the frame every six to twelve inches which means some of the wire mesh ends can be bent out and injure your pet.
TK Products Comprehensive 5 year Warranty
For five (5) years from the date of original purchase, TK Products LLC, warrants to the purchaser of this kennel that should it prove structurally defective by reason of improper workmanship and/or material, TK Products LLC, will repair or replace, at its option, any defective part of the kennel, customer is responsible for all shipping. Replacement parts are warranted for the remainder of the original period.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER defects in the kennel caused by any animal, any physical abuse to or misuse of the kennel, any damage caused by the original purchaser or any third party, or any defects arising or discovered more than five (5) years from the original retail purchase date.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
TK Products Kennels - Ship Freight from Allegan, MI
- For all TK product orders, a MINIMUM order of $1200 is required for Free Shipping. Otherwise, there is an additional $150 shipping fee. A separate payment request will be sent after the initial order.
- The estimated transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located. Most shipments will take 5 to 15 business days. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed by the freight carriers so they can sometimes vary by a few days. Please contact us for more specific shipping information.
IMPORTANT: When we ship your order, it will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semis / tractor trailers / full size 18 wheelers. If you need residential delivery, we recommend having some help onsite when your shipment arrives. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. The pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck. Due to the size and nature of the LARGER kennel pieces, lift-gate service is unavailable.
- If you find any damage upon delivery, you are required to sign the receipt from the delivery driver in bold letters DAMAGE, make sure to have a copy of this from the driver, and take pictures immediately. Contact us directly by email or phone immediately with the information regarding the damage. Please check all delivered products within 24 hours of delivery. Any concealed damage must be reported within 10 of the delivery, otherwise there will be no valid claim.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top