TK Products Stainless Steel Bolt Assembly Hardware
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
All stainless steel bolts, include two bent washers and vibration proof lock nut. The square frame TK kennels are bolted together using a stainless steel bolt assembly that is designed to wrap around each frame for increased strength, unlike round tube framed kennels which use a round clamp system which often become loose and rotate. Our bolt assembly includes all stainless steel bolts and vibration proof stainless steel ny-lock nuts. We chose this design due to our own experience with brackets that loosen and fail.
Use the 10057 – 3” bolt assemblies on all outside corner connections or wherever only two panel thicknesses are connected.
Use the 10058 – 4.25” bolt assemblies on all connections that are three panels thick.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
TK Products Kennels - Ship Freight from Allegan, MI
- For all TK product orders, a MINIMUM order of $1000 is required for Free Shipping. Otherwise, there is an additional $150 shipping fee. A separate payment request will be sent after the initial order.
- The estimated transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located. Most shipments will take 5 to 15 business days. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed by the freight carriers so they can sometimes vary by a few days. Please contact us for more specific shipping information.
Please note, TK Products kennels will be delivered via semi truck, and it is recommended you have have 2 people on hand to unload the product. Due to the size and nature of the kennel pieces, liftgate service is unavailable for TK kennels
- If you find any damage upon delivery, you are required to sign the receipt from the delivery driver in bold letters DAMAGE, make sure to have a copy of this from the driver, and take pictures immediately. Contact TK Products at 1-800-709-2778 immediately with the information regarding the damage. Please check all delivered products within 24 hours of delivery. Any concealed damage must be reported within 10 of the delivery, otherwise there will be no valid claim.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.