TK Products Adjustable Kennel Leg Insert Floor Anchor
"We purchased 11, 4'x10' kennels and are very pleased. They are awesome and definitely worth the money. The quality is top notch with excellent craftsmanship and design. They are exceptionally well built especially for larger breeds of dogs. We raise American Bullies and American Pitbull Terrors and these kennels are proving to be very durable and reliable. We couldn't be more pleased and highly recommend them."
- Don C.
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the continued heavy demand for kennels and recent steel tariffs causing delays, all new kennel kennel orders for 4'W door, 5'W door, and 8'L side panels will not ship until mid-January. 3'W and 10'W configurations of other sizes will ship within 5 business days. Contact us for custom configurations!
If you need kennels, we strongly recommend ordering them as soon as possible to get into our order queue. There is a short supply of welded wire steel kennels across the country, and we are almost out of some sizes in our next batch!
The optional all Stainless Steel leg insert and floor anchor foot replaces the plastic leg insert for all TK Kennels. It includes a stainless steel mounting bolt and vibration proof lock nut. This allows the side panels to be adjustable from 2” – 3” – 4” above grade for easy cleaning and sloped concrete installations. The large 3 ½” square foot also allows for bolting the kennels to the concrete and works great for setting up the kennels on soft surfaces like grass or pea stone.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is this for one floor anchor or a set of anchors? If it is for just one, how many will I need for a set of 6 runs?
The floor anchors are sold individually. You can put them on only the front legs of a kennel if it is attached to a building. If you have a free standing kennel, you would attach it to each corner leg of the kennel. For a 6-run kennel that would be 14 anchors. 7 for the front legs, and 7 for the back legs.
TK Products Kennels - Ship Freight from Allegan, MI
- For all TK product orders, a MINIMUM order of $1200 is required for Free Shipping. Otherwise, there is an additional $150 shipping fee. A separate payment request will be sent after the initial order.
- The estimated transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located. Most shipments will take 5 to 15 business days. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed by the freight carriers so they can sometimes vary by a few days. Please contact us for more specific shipping information.
IMPORTANT: When we ship your order, it will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semis / tractor trailers / full size 18 wheelers. If you need residential delivery, we recommend having some help onsite when your shipment arrives. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. The pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck. Due to the size and nature of the LARGER kennel pieces, lift-gate service is unavailable.
- If you find any damage upon delivery, you are required to sign the receipt from the delivery driver in bold letters DAMAGE, make sure to have a copy of this from the driver, and take pictures immediately. Contact us directly by email or phone immediately with the information regarding the damage. Please check all delivered products within 24 hours of delivery. Any concealed damage must be reported within 10 of the delivery, otherwise there will be no valid claim.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top