TK Products Pro-Series Multi-Dog Kennels - Indoor/Outdoor Wire Enclosed
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
*Shipping Note: For all TK product orders, a minimum order of $1200 is required for Free Shipping. Otherwise, there is an additional $150 shipping fee. A separate payment request will be sent after the initial order.
TK Products Pro-Series Multi-Dog Kennels are Fully Enclosed, nine 9 different sizes, and 2 to 6 run kennel configurations. All kennels are 6' (72") in height.
After years of using major branded and custom-built kennels, it was discovered that powder coat and galvanized finishes currently being used just don’t last in today’s average dog kennel environment. After extensive research and testing, hot dip galvanizing the complete panel after welding and assembly is the most protective means to prevent corrosion and rusting of the kennel panels. This finishing process coats and seals the outside as well as the inside of every surface. The key is to apply a galvanized coating of 5 mills thick or more which will extend the life expectancy to 100+ years according to the American Galvanizing Association, www.galvanizeit.org. Bridges, street sign posts and guardrails are examples of other products coated with this process and thicknesses.
All TK Kennels come with a 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty!
Other kennels will claim to be galvanized after welding, but close inspection will reveal that the welded joints have just been hand painted with galvanized paint. Painting the welds simple coats the outside of the surface with a very thin finish and leaving the inside of the weld and frame with no protection at all from condensation or moisture. The stock tubing they use may be hot dipped but with a very thin coating which can easily wear through during normal use. We have found powder coating to be less durable than even the cheap galvanized kennels, as it holds up no better than any ordinary paint.
Each Pro-Series kennel panel utilizes 1 ¼” square tubing frame with welded mitered corners for superior strength and appearance. The top mitered corner design also eliminates all dirt and debris from entering the top of the frame and corroding it from the inside out. Most of the other major brand kennels have frames that are wide open on top.
Using square tube kennel frames provides a more positive means to secure two panels together. Our square frame kennels are bolted together using a stainless steel bolt assembly that is designed to wrap around each frame for increased strength, unlike round tube framed kennels which use a round clamp system which often become loose and rotate. Our bolt assembly includes all stainless steel bolts and vibration proof stainless steel ny-lock nuts. We chose this design due to our own experience with brackets that loosen and fail.
The square tubing frame holds 6 gauge 2x4 welded wire mesh. The inside of the frame is pre-drilled around the entire inner perimeter; then each end of the wire mesh is inserted into the pre-drilled frame and welded around every wire. This is the most secure way to fasten the wire mesh to the frame and eliminates exposed sharp or jagged edges which could injure your pet. This design also provides a quiet kennel with no rattling of the fence like other chain link versions. Most other brands just weld the wire mesh to the surface of the frame every six to twelve inches which means some of the wire mesh ends can be bent out and injure your pet.
The kennels are raised off the ground with a 2” leg for easy spray out cleaning and also have a plastic leg insert to help with wear and improve corrosion resistance.
The optional Stainless Steel foot replaces the plastic leg insert and allows the side panels to be adjustable from 2” – 3” – 4” above grade for easy cleaning and sloped concrete installations. The large 3 ½” square foot also allows for bolting the kennels to the concrete and works great for setting up the kennels on soft surfaces like grass or pea stone.
Each door panel has a 2-foot door which swings in-or-out. The door panel is also reversible offering a right or left handed installation. The door hinge design allows for the door to be removed by lifting it straight up but only if the door is opened to at least 90 degrees, this is a handy feature for cleaning. These unique features truly make the TK Pro-Series a versatile kennel system.
The spring loaded door latch is solid stainless steel with an internal stainless spring that holds the latch shut and prevents your pet from opening the door. In addition to having a handle on both sides for ease of use, the latch is also lockable for your pet’s safety. The ease of one handed door opening during feeding time as well as doors that open in or out will save you time as well as the frustration of trying to open the door with feed bowls in your hand.
Optional Isolation Panels
TK Isolation Panels are made of a non-toxic black textured HDPE (composite). Being that the HDPE is black all the way through it shows less scratches than any steel or galvanized panels and it is impervious to cleaning chemicals and will never corrode or rust even if damaged. All our isolation panels are 48” tall and fastened to our wire mesh side panels using stainless steel brackets and screws. This means the panels can be added, moved or removed at any time to increase ventilation or install where needed.
We also offer top mesh panels for our 4’x10’ and 5’x10’ kennels.They are designed to sit down flush inside the kennel on the six mounting tabs and are fastened in place using the supplied stainless steel self-drilling mounting screws
TK Products Comprehensive 5 year Warranty
For five (5) years from the date of original purchase, TK Products LLC, warrants to the purchaser of this kennel that should it prove structurally defective by reason of improper workmanship and/or material, TK Products LLC, will repair or replace, at its option, any defective part of the kennel, customer is responsible for all shipping. Replacement parts are warranted for the remainder of the original period.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER defects in the kennel caused by any animal, any physical abuse to or misuse of the kennel, any damage caused by the original purchaser or any third party, or any defects arising or discovered more than five (5) years from the original retail purchase date.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
TK Products Kennels - Ship Freight from Allegan, MI
- For all TK product orders, a MINIMUM order of $1000 is required for Free Shipping. Otherwise, there is an additional $150 shipping fee. A separate payment request will be sent after the initial order.
- The estimated transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located. Most shipments will take 5 to 15 business days. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed by the freight carriers so they can sometimes vary by a few days. Please contact us for more specific shipping information.
Please note, TK Products kennels will be delivered via semi truck, and it is recommended you have have 2 people on hand to unload the product. Due to the size and nature of the kennel pieces, liftgate service is unavailable for TK kennels
- If you find any damage upon delivery, you are required to sign the receipt from the delivery driver in bold letters DAMAGE, make sure to have a copy of this from the driver, and take pictures immediately. Contact TK Products at 1-800-709-2778 immediately with the information regarding the damage. Please check all delivered products within 24 hours of delivery. Any concealed damage must be reported within 10 of the delivery, otherwise there will be no valid claim.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.