SportDOG TEK 1.5 GPS Location Tracking & E-Collar Training System - 7 Miles, 12 Dogs
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The SportDOG Brand® TEK Series 1.5 GPS Tracking + E-Collar takes the industry’s first GPS and remote training combo and upgrades the system’s Handheld Device, making it compatible with our TEK Series 2.0 Collar Receiver that features a more compact design and even better tracking reliability. This advanced Collar Receiver uses HopTek™ technology to report the location of up to 12 dogs within a 7-mile range, easily viewable on the Handheld Device’s LCD screen.
Stay in control by using your choice of tone, vibration, or any of the 99 levels of static stimulation to communicate with your dog. Whether you’re running hounds, beagles, or bird dogs, the TEK-V1.5L and TEK-V1.5LT let you track with confidence.
The system's range is up to 10 miles using HopTek Technology. SportDOG Brand was first to combine GPS tracking with e-collar training. Now, with TEK 2.0 technology, tracking and training is more reliable and more accurate than ever. Enjoy total control of your dog, or even up to 21 dogs (by simply adding TEK-2AD collars) with premium training features, along with feedback on their locations, via preloaded, full-color 1:100,000 topo maps.
Simply put, no other system lets you hunt and navigate with such confidence. In terms of range, accuracy and reliability, the TEK 2.0 Tracking System surpasses every other system on the market. Unlimited lifetime map updates also come with your system. And each collar has a rechargeable Li-Ion battery that offers approximately 24-hours of life (at 3 second update rate). You can also track your hunting buddy's handheld so you never have to worry about leaving someone behind. The system's range is up to 10 miles using HopTek Technology.
The Drytek™ collar is waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet. The Drytek™ collar is waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
Choose from 2 different models:
- GPS Only
- GPS + e-Collar Training
MULTI-DOG TRAINING (GPS + e-Collar Training Model Only)
WAYPOINTS & NAVIGATION
- Handheld Device
- GPS Collar with E-Collar Module on 1" Green Collar Strap
- Charging Cradle
- Wall Charger
- Gear Bag
- Quick Start Guide
- Basic Training Manual & DVD
- GPS TRACKING + E-COLLAR Model Only
- Location-only Module
- Standard & Long Contact Points
- Hex Key
- Test Light Tool
SportDOG Comprehensive 2 Year Warranty
SportDOG product, when subject to normal and proper use, will be free from defects in material or workmanship. If any issues arise, and when serviced by SportDOG Customer Service, SportDOG covers labor and parts for a period of two (2) years.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top