SportDOG SportTrainer Sport Dog Training Collar | Waterproof, Rechargeable eCollar Trainer
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
SportDOG Brand Sport Trainer Hunting Dog Field Training eCollar 575E, 875E, & 1275E
SportTrainer model was designed especially for close-working dogs, specifically for hunting and field training. It's a top of the line eCollar whether you need to train 1 dog or multiple dogs (up to 6).
It's also very easy to use with large buttons that make it easy to select between dogs, change stimulation levels, and change the method of correction. The great looking OLED screen is also easy on the eyes (even in the dark) and clearly displays the battery level, so you know when you're low on juice.
Because this SportTrainer was designed for perpetual outdoor use, both the receiver collar as well as the handheld transmitter are completely waterproof, and even submersible up to 25 feet. On top of that, a single 2 hour charge will last from 50 to 70 hours!
The stimulation range is perfect for dogs of any temperament, with 10 levels of both quick static and continuous static stimulation. There are also tone and vibration options for different training situations and scenarios.
Purchase additional SportDOG SDR-AF or SD-A Collar Receivers and expand your Training system to up to 6 dogs (depending on the model you choose).
SportDOG SportTrainer Model Features
|Range||500 yard range||1/2 Mile (880 yards)||3/4 Mile (1320 yards)|
|Stimulation Ranges||10 instantly selectable static stimulation levels with low/medium stim ranges; option to train with vibration and tone||10 instantly selectable static stimulation levels with low/medium stim ranges; option to train with vibration and tone||10 instantly selectable static stimulation levels with low/medium/high stim ranges; option to train with vibration and tone|
|Dog Expandability||Expandable to 2 dogs||Expandable to 3 dogs||Expandable to 6 dogs|
|Waterproof||Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet using DryTek technology||Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet using DryTek technology||Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet using DryTek technology|
|Dog Size||For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22"||For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22"||For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22"|
|Batteries||Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries||Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries||Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries|
|Collar Receiver Battery Life||Charges in 2 hours, lasts 50-70 hours per charge||Charges in 2 hours, lasts 50-70 hours per charge||Charges in 2 hours, lasts 140-160 hours per charge|
|Remote Transmitter Battery Life||Charges in 2 hours, lasts 20-40 hours per charge||Charges in 2 hours, lasts 50-70 hours per charge||Charges in 2 hours, lasts 50-70 hours per charge|
SportDOG SportTrainer Additional Product Features
- 10 instantly selectable static stimulation levels with low/medium/high stim ranges
- Vibration and tone options in select modes
- DryTek® waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Easy-to-read OLED Display
- Recommended for dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22"
- Transmitter/Handheld charges in 2 hours, lasts 50-70 hours per charge)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (Collar/Receiver charges in 2 hours, lasts 140-160 hours per charge;
Transmitter/Handheld charges in 2 hours, lasts 50-70 hours per charge)
- Low-Battery Indicator
SportDog SportTrainer User Guides
- Remote Transmitter with Removable Antenna
- Receiver on 3/4" Collar Strap
- Standard Contact Points
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light Tool
- Quick Start Guide
SportDOG Comprehensive 2 Year Warranty
SportDOG product, when subject to normal and proper use, will be free from defects in material or workmanship. If any issues arise, and when serviced by SportDOG Customer Service, SportDOG covers labor and parts for a period of two (2) years.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Like it, it works well!
Awesome collar for the money. My GSP has responder very well to the training collar.