SportDOG FieldTrainer Extra Handheld Transmitter for SD-425, SD-425S, SDF-CT
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
This unit can be used to replace a lost remote/transmitter. Or because the SD-425/SD-425S systems are fully customizable, you can add it to your existing system to set 2 or more transmitters to control the same collar receiver (consult your Owner's Manual for set up instructions).
If you already have a SportDOG containment system and would like to upgrade it to allow training functionality, simply purchase an SDF-CTR Collar/Receiver along with this SDT54-13889 handheld transmitter. The SDF-CTR collar will work with your existing SportDOG containment system to contain your dog, and your SDT54-13889 transmitter will allow for remote training, all with a single contain-n-train collar.
- Up to 500 yard range
- Expandable to support up to 3 collars
- DryTek waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Remote Transmitter without antenna - 5.30"L X 1.70"W X 1.00"D
- Compatible with:
- FieldTrainer425 (SD-425), 425S (SD-425S)
- WetlandHunter 425 (SD-425CAMO), 1825 (SD-1825CAMO)
- SportHunter 825 (SD-825), 1225 (SD-1225), 1825 (SD-1825)
- ProHunter 2525 (SD-2525)
- HoundHunter 3225 (SD-3225)
- Contain-N-Train (SDF-CT), (SDR-CTR)
SportDOG Comprehensive 2 Year Warranty
SportDOG product, when subject to normal and proper use, will be free from defects in material or workmanship. If any issues arise, and when serviced by SportDOG Customer Service, SportDOG covers labor and parts for a period of two (2) years.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top