SportDOG FieldTrainer 425 Series Dog Training eCollars
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The FieldTrainer 425 Series e-collars takes the most advanced, industry-leading technology that SportDOG Brand has ever built into its e-collars and packaged it up in the most compact system ever offered. Available in 3 models:
- The FieldTrainer 425 is ideal for training in the yard, field, or for hunting with dogs that hunt close.
- The FieldTrainer 425S is ideal for training a more stubborn dog
- The WetlandHunter 425 is the Camoflauge version of the FieldTrainer 425/425S models.This dedicated waterfowl product is rugged, waterproof, and submersible in an unbelievably compact size.
The 425 Series e-collars are Ideal for training in the yard, field, or for hunting with close-working dogs. Switch instantly between stimulation, vibration, and tone to fit the correction or communication to your dog's temperament and learning ability. Both the Transmitter and Receiver are waterproof and submersible. It comes as a 1-dog system, but can be expanded to control up to 3 dogs by adding SportDOG Brand Add-A-Dog collars. The comfortable, ergonomic transmitter weighs only 4.0 ounces, making this unit a pleasure to handle. These 425 Models are the upgraded replacement for the 400 models.
The FieldTrainer 425S model is designed specifically for tougher, more stubborn dogs. It provides stronger correction ability than the base 425 model. The "S" in the model stands for "Stubborn" and has a Medium/High Stim Range compared to the Low/Medium Stim Range of the standard FieldTrainer 425 model.
The WetlandHunter 425 was specifically designed for the waterfowl hunting environment with close-working dogs and has the same Medium/High Stim Range as the 425S model. This model is smartly and completely finished in Realtree Max-5 camo, so it looks great while also blending in with the rest of a waterfowl hunter's gear. You can stay hidden. You can get wet. You can work your dog. You can bag birds. What else is there?
- 500 yard range
- Sleek black color on the FieldTrainer 425 & 425S
- Realtree Max-5 camo finish on the Wetlandhunter 425
- DryTek Waterproof design technology
- 7 Instantly selectable stimulation levels;
- FieldTrainer 425: Low/Medium Stim Ranges
- FieldTrainer 425S & WetlandHunter 425: Medium/High Stim Ranges
- Option to train with VIBRATION or TONE
- 2 Hour charge
- Expands to 3 dogs without loss of vibe/tone features (with purchase of optional Add-a-Dog collar/receivers)
- Offers 7 different programming modes; including a mode to run Remote Beeper - SD-BEEP (purchased separately)
- Basic Training DVD and Manual included
- Transmitter weighs only 4.0 ounces
- Collar/Receiver weighs only 3.3 ounces (including collar strap)
- Ergonomic, "SHAPED" collar/receiver design
What comes in the box?
- Remote Transmitter
- Collar Receiver with Realtree Max-5 Camo Collar Strap
- Test Light
- Long Contact Points
- Operating Guide
- Basic Training DVD
SportDOG Comprehensive 2 Year Warranty
SportDOG product, when subject to normal and proper use, will be free from defects in material or workmanship. If any issues arise, and when serviced by SportDOG Customer Service, SportDOG covers labor and parts for a period of two (2) years.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top