Speedy Dryer's High Velocity Grooming Dryers Dryers M-900 Series
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
HIGH VELOCITY (HV) DRYERS
Speedy Dryer offers powerful high velocity dryers for fluff and stretch drying. The compact design can be mounted on the wall, ceiling, or under a grooming table, making these compact powerhouses great for a small shop.
Both M-900 Series dryers feature:
- Powder-coated epoxy steel housing with durable handle.
- Dual filtration system.
- Twin universal AC/DC motors.
- Hose and nozzle included.
- 2 year warranty parts and labor, excluding hose and nozzle.
- All metal construction, built in the USA.
- Wall mounts available.
- Single Motor High Velocity Dryer
- 110-120 Volt, 15 Amp.
- On/Off Toggle Switch
- Standard High Velocity
- Flow rate of up to 106 CFM.
- 110-129 Volt, AC/DC, 50-60 Hz, 15 Amp.
- 2 position switch: Low (8.4a) and High (12.8a).
- Super High Velocity
- Flow rate of up to 260 CFM.
- 110-129 Volt, AC/DC, 50-60 Hz, 20 Amp.*
- 2 position switch: Low (10a) and High(20a).
- *Requires 20 Amp outlet and breaker.
High Velocity Dryer Comparison Chart
For 84 years, Speedy Dryer has been building premium stand dryers from the same design with same quality components. Many of our dryers are available for shipment within 72 hrs. When your order is received, a specially trained technician will begin to assemble your dryer. Before it is packaged and sent to you, the dryer is meticulously tested to ensure its quality. Each of our dryers is guaranteed to be free from defaults in both labor and components.
Speedy Dryers Comprehensive Warranty
Speedy dryer features at least a 2 year warranty against parts and labor, our CL-5000 carries a Lifetime Warranty, and many of our dryers have motors which are covered under factory warranty for 5 years.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Speedy Dryer(SD) - Ships from Nanticoke, PA 18634
- Items ship within 5 business days of when the order is placed
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top