Speedy Dryer D-15 "The Rocket" Stand Dryer
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Nicknamed "The Rocket," the D-15 is our most portable stand dryer. Designed to be powerful, the D-15 boasts a 175 CFM maximum air flow from its whisper quiet motor. Adjustable chrome plated stainless steel stand is also included.
Of course, like all of our dryers, it features all metal construction and is built in the USA.
Speedy Dryers are built in the USA with high quality components and all metal housing. Also, is tested before it leaves the factory to ensure consistent heat and air performance.
- Powder Coated Epoxy Sand Cast Aluminum Housing
- Shaded Pole Brushless Motor, rated for continuous duty
- Air flow of 106 CFM
- 120V AC, 15A Max
- Rubber insulated nozzle turns 360 degrees
- Heavily chromed, spring-loaded adjustable non-tip stand with deluxe 3" ball bearing chrome casters
- 3 position switch
- Manufactured: Made in the USA
- Warranty: Two year parts and labor factory warranty
Stand Dryer Comparison Chart
For 84 years, Speedy Dryer has been building premium stand dryers from the same design with same quality components. Many of our dryers are available for shipment within 72 hrs. When your order is received, a specially trained technician will begin to assemble your dryer. Before it is packaged and sent to you, the dryer is meticulously tested to ensure its quality. Each of our dryers is guaranteed to be free from defaults in both labor and components.
Speedy Dryers Comprehensive Warranty
Speedy dryer features at least a 2 year warranty against parts and labor, our CL-5000 carries a Lifetime Warranty, and many of our dryers have motors which are covered under factory warranty for 5 years.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Speedy Dryer(SD) - Ships from Nanticoke, PA 18634
- Items ship within 5 business days of when the order is placed
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top