KleinMetall Softplace Luxury Everlasting Travel Mat & Dog Bed
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Softplace Luxury Everlasting Travel Mat & Dog Bed - The World's most luxurious, durable, and high-quality Travel Mat & Pet Bed for Dogs and Cats
Softplace is so light and transportable, it can be used as both Pet Bed, Crate Mat, as well as a Cart Mat! Softplace offers supreme comfort for your dog or cat and offers unsurpassed support that ordinary pet beds can't match. Machine washable, strong and durable. Softplace is super comfortable, quick drying and easy to transport.
- Most Comfortable Bed Ever - Not only is it one of the softest beds available, and has amazing temperature regulation keeping your pet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Softplace Will Last Forever - This Travel Mat & Pet Bed is the only one you will ever need. It is made with superior craftsmanship with the highest quality materials to be ultra durable and highly resistant dirt. Perfect for taking your pets to picnics, camping, or other outdoor activities.
- Extremely Versttile, Use at Home and On the Road - At home the Softplace can be used as a pet bed or when folded, used in crates and dog houses. When you're on the road, use it as a cushion for your pets in the back seat or in the trunk. Just be sure you're using a crash tested travel safety device along with it!
- Anti-Pest - Made of material that is highly resistant to pests - no need to worry about fleas and small insects infesting the bed.
- Easy to Clean - Not only is Softplace machine-washable, but it is quick drying and will not shrink
- Protect Your Pets Against Joint Disorders - The Extra Thick Padding helps to reduce the stress to your dog or cat's joints, helping to protect them against Arthritis and other Joint Diseases
- Available in 4 Sizes and 4 Different Colors - Softplace will fit Most Cats, Dogs and Vehicles
This Softplace Small (S) has the following Dimensions:
Length: 19.7 inches
Width: 31.5 Inches
Use the Dimension chart below to find the Ideal size for your Pet, then click on the size below to go to the appropriate page:
|Softplace - Small (S)||19.7"||31.5"|
|Softplace - Medium (M)||27.6"||39.4"|
|Softplace - Large (L)||39.4"||39.4"|
|Softplace - Extra Large (XL)||39.4"||47.2"|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Crash Test Performance
The German Auto Club tested the AllSafe Harness at their ADAC Technology Centre. Performance was measured against the criteria established in DIN-75410-2 / ECE R-17 and crash tested with a 50lb dog dummy at speeds up to 30 mph.
The AllSafe Harness was also tested by the Test and Research Institute of Sweden and the Swedish Veterinary Office.
The AllSafe Harness was tested by MGA Research in the USA using the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 213 for Child Restraints and crash tested with a dog dummy weighing 75lbs at speeds up to 30 mph.
In addition, the AllSafe Harness was tested using the current Center for Pet Safety interpretation of ideal harness performance. During independent testing performed at the MGA Research Corporation laboratory on 9/27/13, the AllSafe Harness kept a 75lb dog dummy on the seat for the duration of the crash test with a measured head excursion of 32.4." Remarkably, the AllSafe Harness suffered no visible failures, catastrophic or otherwise during testing.
- The AllSafe Harness successfully kept a 75lb test dog dummy on the seat for the duration of the crash test
- The AllSafe Harness suffered no visible failures, catastrophic or otherwise during testing
- The AllSafe Harness is the only pet safety harness tested using both ECE R-17 and FMVSS 213 crash test standards
- The AllSafe Harness limited the head excursion of the 75lb dog dummy to 32.4"
- The AllSafe Harness underwent both dynamic crash testing and static tensile strength testing demonstrating remarkable performance ratings
The purpose of locking retractors in a seat belt system is to provide the seated occupant the convenience of some free movement of the upper torso within the compartment, while providing a method of limiting this movement in the event of a crash.
A seat belt functions to reduce the likelihood of death or serious injury in a traffic collision by reducing the force of secondary impacts with interior strike hazards and by preventing occupants from being ejected from the vehicle in a crash or if the vehicle rolls over.
The goal of the AllSafe Harness is to keep your pet restrained in the event of an accident. This is critical in order to minimize the risk of injury to your pet and human occupants.
The AllSafe Harness is intended for use in the rear passenger seat and cannot be used in the front seat! During an independent test performed at the MGA Research Corporation laboratory on 9/27/13, the AllSafe Harness kept a 75lb dog dummy on the seat for the duration of the crash test with a measured head excursion of only 32.4".
Eliminating the tether and feeding the lap/shoulder belt combination through the back of the harness accomplished this. By keeping the 75lb test dog on the seat, the AllSafe Harness improved its performance under the Center for Pet Safety interpretation of ideal harness performance. To reduce the chance of risk or injury, the AllSafe Harness must be used with the seat belt in its shortest position without any slack. This is optimal from a safety perspective.
The AllSafe Harness was tested at MGA Research Corporation without a tether, as shown in the photo below.
The German Auto Club tested the AllSafe Harness at their ADAC Technology Centre using a tether. They measured its performance against the criteria established in ECE R-17 and crash tested it with a 50lb dog dummy at speeds up to 30mph.
Using the AllSafe Tether for several crash test sessions at MGA Research Corporation, the AllSafe Harness and Tether suffered no damage and kept control of the dog.
If you use a crash tested adjustable tether, it MUST be adjusted to 6” or less for optimal safety with the seat belt locked in its shortest position to secure your pet while traveling in a vehicle.
IMPORTANT: A long tether compromises safety and increases risk in a serious accident for all human and animal occupants in the vehicle.
AllSafe Crash Test Safety Video
KleinMetall (KM) - Ships FedEx Ground from FORT WORTH, TX
- Ships same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
- Add transit time based on map:
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.