Ruff Tough Kennels - Water Dish
"We got this because our trainer recommended switching to a plastic kennel because they are darker and warmer and above all don't have anything that a dog can get his or her teeth around. I was a bit sceptical but the first day my high anxiety stressed dog stopped his pawing and biting of the crate, layed down and actually went to sleep; which had never happened before. I can't say enough good things about this kennel it was worth every penny."
- Dave B.
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Please note: All non-standard colors can take up to 3 weeks to process. (White Granite is standard)
The Ruff Tough Kennels Dog Water Dish is made of the same durable material as the Ruff Tough kennels. It holds up to a gallon of water. The dish creates a vacuum chamber, similar to an office water cooler, to store and avoid splashing during transport.
This dog water dish is portable, easy to fill, and has a special threaded cap at the top for ease in cleaning. Now featuring our new handle style.
How to clean: the water dish is dishwasher safe. Simply unscrew the cap and flip upside down to place into the dishwasher. The cap can be placed into the silver wear rack. You can also use a pressure washer through the threaded cap to clean corners and tougher stains.
Water Dish Dimensions:
10.5" Long/Deep (at widest point)
11.5" Tall (at top of handle)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ruff Tough (RT) - Ships from Tea, SD 57064
- Items ship within 1-3 business days of when the order is placed
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top