Ruff Land Kennel Front/Back Double Door Dog Crate
"We got this because our trainer recommended switching to a plastic kennel because they are darker and warmer and above all don't have anything that a dog can get his or her teeth around. I was a bit sceptical but the first day my high anxiety stressed dog stopped his pawing and biting of the crate, layed down and actually went to sleep; which had never happened before. I can't say enough good things about this kennel it was worth every penny."
- Dave B.
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
The (formerly known as Ruff Tough) Ruff Land Kennel Double Door dog crates are made for accessibility, and come standard the with double swing composite door. This unit also has the built-in handle for ease in transport.
Man's best friend deserves a dog kennel that's a cut above the rest. That's why the Ruff Land Kennel is one of the most popular dog kennels on the market, made from a high quality plastic, molded into a single piece for added durability. Finally, a truly stackable dog crate that offers superior strength, durability, and has been field-tested to hold the weight of a 350-pound man.
Ruff Land crates come standard in a sleek white granite color and are also available in two additional colors to add a little flair to your crates: Rockstone Tan and Orange Speckled
How rough is the Ruff Land Kennel? Well, after putting it through some serious testing (specifically a 12 foot drop) there was no noticeable effect on the kennel. Even after four drops there were only some scratches, but never any splits or cracks.
RUFF TOUGH KENNELS IS NOW RUFF LAND
As of October 2018, Ruff Tough has changed their name to Ruff Land Performance Kennels. All products will be the same built-tough, built-safe, built-smart kennels and accessories as before, and only the name will change. As Ruff Land, the company continues with the goal of providing dogs and owners with the very best kennels out there.
Other previous names you may have seen or heard of for this kennel are:
- Ruff Tuff
- Rough Tough
- Rough Tuff
Ruff Land Kennels Vent Hole Options
Add extra vent holes to your liking! Extra vent holes will be added to the sides. For the medium size, an extra 2 rows of vent holes will be added to the bottom of each side. For intermediate sizes and up, 1 row will be added to the top and 1 row will be added to the bottom of each side.
Please note, additional vent holes will make the kennel non-returnable, and takes up to 3 weeks to process.
- Made of Superior quality, molded PE plastic
- One-piece stackable design
- Doors open both directions
- Rugged composite door WILL NOT RUST
- Roto-molded plastic is easy to clean.
- Sturdy metal inserts for attaching multiple kennels
- Light weight makes it easily portable
- Five (5) different sizes for all different dog breeds and cars
- Five (5) available colors to customize your crate with*
- Designed by dog trainers and outfitters
- Can withstand the abuse of handlers, hunters, guides, and trainers
- 1-Year Comprehensive warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
|Exterior Dimensions||18.75″ W x 29″ L x 21” H||20″ W x 32″ L x 22.5″ H||23.25” W x 35″ L x 26.25″ H||22.25″ W x 41.25″ L x 30.5″ H|
|Interior Dimensions||18.5″ W x 26″ L x 18″ H||19.5″ W x 29″ L x 22″ H||21.5” W x 34″ L x 25″ H||22″ W x 38.5″ L x 28 H|
|Floor||15.5″ W x 25 3/8″ L||17.5 W x 28.75″ L||17.5” W x 31″ L||19″ W x 36″ L|
|Weight||18 lb||21 lb||31 lb||44 lb|
*Please note that because of the extra time it takes to produce the additional colored crates, non-standard colors come with a $14.00 upgrade fee and may take 3 weeks to process.
Photos of non-standard colored crates are for color reference only, they do not reflect size, type, or vent hole patterns
Ruff Land 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
Ruff Land Kennels warrants all products sold by Authorized Dealers and Distributors to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date. Ruff Land Kennels will cover the cost of shipping the product to come back to their facility to replace or repair and send back.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Are these iata 82 approved for airlines? I have a pitbull that needs to fly.
No, this is not an airline-compliant crate. For your convenience, here is a link of our designated page for Airline Trtavel Crates: https://www.petprosupplyco.com/collections/airline-approved-iata-cr82-dog-travel-crates
I hope this helped.
Ruff Tough (RT) - Ships from Tea, SD 57064
- Items ship within 1-3 business days of when the order is placed
- Additional shipping/transit time can be calculated with the shipping map below.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
I waited a long time to get this crate. I wasn’t sure that it would fit in my vehicle but it fits perfectly and my dog seems much more comfortable inside it than the wire crate.
Needed a kennel that would be safe, fit in my van and handle my growing Belgian Tervuren.
This one checked all the boxes. Thanks..
Great product. One piece construction makes it very quiet as well as safe. Paid for extra Ventilation holes helps keep kennel cooler and lets my dog see out more. Well worth the few extra dollars. Product arrived quickly.
Exceeded my expectations