Ruff Tough Kennel Single Door Dog Crate - White Granite
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Man's best friend deserves a dog kennel that's a cut above the rest. That's why the Ruff Tough Kennel is one of the most popular dog kennels on the market, made from a high quality plastic, molded into a single piece for added durability. Finally, a truly stackable dog crate that offers superior strength, durability, and has been field-tested to hold the weight of a 350-pound man.
How rough is the Ruff Tough Kennel? Well, after putting it through some serious testing (specifically a 12 foot drop) there was no noticeable effect on the kennel. Even after four drops there were only some scratches, but never any splits or cracks.
You may have seen or heard of this Kennel under different names before, Ruff Tuff, Rough Tough, Rough Tuff, Ruff-Tough, Ruff-Tuff, Rough-Tough, or Rough-Tuff. But rest assured, they are one and the same. They come in these sizes:
The Small Ruff Tough Kennel size still carries the wire door. This unit comes with a handle already attached for dog kennel portability. Vent hole pattern displayed is standard (3/4" Holes) with one finger hole on the back.
The Ruff Tough Kennel Medium Dog Crate is made of the highest quality materials. It comes standard with the double swing composite door. This unit also has a built-in handle which makes for easy transport. Vent hole pattern displayed is standard (1"hole size), with one finger hole in the back.
The Intermediate Ruff Tough Kennel was the first dog crate we manufactured. Endorsed by celebrities and carried by major retailers, this intermediate dog crate sets the standard for built-to-last intermediate sized dog crates. Includes the new and improved composite door. Vent hole pattern displayed comes standard (1 3/8" hole size), with two finger holes in the back. The intermediate dog crate can be stacked and customized with the add-on options.
The Large Ruff Tough Kennel Single Door Dog Kennel has quickly become one of our best selling dog kennels. Also carried by major retailers this large dog kennel can be stacked for transport or in a boarding or vet clinic setting. This crate carries the new and improved composite door. Vent hole pattern displayed comes standard (1 3/8"), with two finger holes in the back.
- Made of Superior quality, molded PE plastic
- One-piece stackable design
- Doors open both directions
- Rugged composite door WILL NOT RUST
- Roto-molded plastic is easy to clean.
- Sturdy metal inserts for attaching multiple kennels
- Light weight makes it easily portable
- Five (5) different sizes for all different dog breeds and cars
- Designed by dog trainers and outfitters
- Can withstand the abuse of handlers, hunters, guides, and trainers
- 3-year warranty on crate, 1-year warranty on door
- Proudly made in the USA
|Exterior Dimensions||16.25″ W x 22.25″ L x 16″ H||18.5″ W x 27.5″ L x 20” H||20″ W x 30.5″ L x 22.5″ H||22” W x 35″ L x 26.25″ H||22.25″ W x 40.25″ L x 30.5″ H|
|Interior Dimensions||16″ W x 21″ L x 13.5″ H||17.5″ W x 25.5″ L x 18″ H||19.5″ W x 30″ L x 22″ H||21.5” W x 34″ L x 25″ H||22″ W x 38.5″ L x 28 H|
|Floor||14″ W x 20 3/8″ L||15.5″ W x 25 3/8″ L||17.5 W x 29″ L||17.5” W x 31″ L||19″ W x 38″ L|
|Weight||10 lb||17 lb||20 lb||30 lb||42 lb|
Ruff Tough 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty
Ruff Tough Kennels (RTK) warrants all products sold by Authorized Dealers and Distributors to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of three (3) year from the purchase date. RTK will cover the cost of shipping the product to come back to their facility to replace or repair and send back.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.