Royal Ramps Pet Stairs
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
Why Choose Royal Ramps?
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the United States using top-quality materials
- Industrial grade high-density foam easily supports dogs up to 75 pounds
- Upholstery-grade suede fabric is impermeable to stains (pet stains, soda, and even red wine easily wash off!)
- Royal Ramps has been manufacturing pet stairs and ramps for over 10 years with hundreds of 5-Star Customer Reviews
- Machine washable fabric with easily removable zipper closing design
- Covers are hand-sewn in the USA for the highest quality
- modular design gives you multiple height options to interchange to fit your pet's needs
Provide your pet with the comfort, safety and convenience he or she deserves with this top-quality pet stair! These stairs are designed, manufactured, and assembled in the United States, assuring the best quality that your pet deserves. The two and three step set of stairs provide a modular design, giving you multiple height options to interchange and fit your pet's needs. Designed for pets and tested on humans, it has proven time and again that it's not just possible to prevent your pet from future back pains due to jumping up and down off of furniture and beds- it's also easy!
The Royal Ramps pet stairs allow your pet to easily access higher areas, such as the couch or your bed, with complete ease. Using our high density foam steps, your pet can avoid future back problems associated with jumping or leaping up and down. This affects more pets than most owners are even aware of, making it a crucial campaign for both pets and owners. Royal ramps Pet Stairs are available in a variety of step configurations and colors. These neutral colors will look absolutely amazing anywhere in your home!
1 Step Pet Stair (7" Tall):
- Total dimensions: 14" Wide x 14" Long x 7" High (Weight: 3 lbs.)
2 Step Pet Stair (12" Tall"):
- Step 1 (smallest): 14" Wide x 14" Long x 7" High
- Step 2 (tallest): 14" Wide x 14" Long x 14" High
- Total dimensions: 14" Wide x 28" Long x 14" High (Weight: 9 lbs.)
3 Step Pet Stairs (21" Tall):
- Step 1 (smallest): 14" Wide x 14" Long x 7" High
- Step 2 (middle): 14" Wide x 14" Long x 14" High
- Step 3 (tallest): 14" Wide x 14" Long x 21" High
- Total dimensions: 14" Wide x 42" Long x 21" High (Weight: 14 lbs.)
Instructions for cleaning:
- The care and cleaning of these microfilament fabrics is simple: to remove stains such as ballpoint pen, red wine, mustard, coke, tea, coffee, and grape juice, use mild soap and lukewarm water. Rub gently in a circular motion with a sponge or soft brush. Pat the area dry after cleaning. Covers can also be easily removed and machine washed using cold water (air dry only).
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.