Royal Ramps Pet Stairs
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Why Choose Royal Ramps?
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the United States using top-quality materials
- Industrial grade high-density foam easily supports dogs up to 75 pounds
- Upholstery-grade suede fabric is impermeable to stains (pet stains, soda, and even red wine easily wash off!)
- Royal Ramps has been manufacturing pet stairs and ramps for over 10 years with hundreds of 5-Star Customer Reviews
- Machine washable fabric with easily removable zipper closing design
- Covers are hand-sewn in the USA for the highest quality
- modular design gives you multiple height options to interchange to fit your pet's needs
Provide your pet with the comfort, safety and convenience he or she deserves with this top-quality pet stair! These stairs are designed, manufactured, and assembled in the United States, assuring the best quality that your pet deserves. The two and three step set of stairs provide a modular design, giving you multiple height options to interchange and fit your pet's needs. Designed for pets and tested on humans, it has proven time and again that it's not just possible to prevent your pet from future back pains due to jumping up and down off of furniture and beds- it's also easy!
The Royal Ramps pet stairs allow your pet to easily access higher areas, such as the couch or your bed, with complete ease. Using our high density foam steps, your pet can avoid future back problems associated with jumping or leaping up and down. This affects more pets than most owners are even aware of, making it a crucial campaign for both pets and owners. Royal ramps Pet Stairs are available in a variety of step configurations and colors. These neutral colors will look absolutely amazing anywhere in your home!
1 Step Pet Stair (7" Tall):
- Total dimensions: 14" Wide x 14" Long x 7" High (Weight: 3 lbs.)
2 Step Pet Stair (12" Tall"):
- Step 1 (smallest): 14" Wide x 14" Long x 7" High
- Step 2 (tallest): 14" Wide x 14" Long x 14" High
- Total dimensions: 14" Wide x 28" Long x 14" High (Weight: 9 lbs.)
3 Step Pet Stairs (21" Tall):
- Step 1 (smallest): 14" Wide x 14" Long x 7" High
- Step 2 (middle): 14" Wide x 14" Long x 14" High
- Step 3 (tallest): 14" Wide x 14" Long x 21" High
- Total dimensions: 14" Wide x 42" Long x 21" High (Weight: 14 lbs.)
Instructions for cleaning:
- The care and cleaning of these microfilament fabrics is simple: to remove stains such as ballpoint pen, red wine, mustard, coke, tea, coffee, and grape juice, use mild soap and lukewarm water. Rub gently in a circular motion with a sponge or soft brush. Pat the area dry after cleaning. Covers can also be easily removed and machine washed using cold water (air dry only).
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top