Romani Clipper Vac Mini - Dog & Pet Grooming Clipper Vacuum System
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Romani Clipper Vac Mini: Dog & Pet Grooming Clipper Vacuum System with clipper attachment
The Clipper Vac system attaches to almost any pet grooming clipper and with the hose and vacuum unit, automatically collects the hair as it is being cut. This keeps the the fine hair, dandruff, even tics and other particles from floating around your workplace, making a cleaner and healthier work space by reducing the amount of fine particles groomers and clients will inhale. Additionally, it makes clean up a breeze with all the hair collected in the clipper vac unit, cutting grooming time down. The clipper vac system was developed with the customer in mind, helping customers increase their profits and protect their health.
The Clipper Vac Mini has 11 gallons of hair storage and can be wall-mounted with included brackets or placed on a shelf. Perfect for the small Salon owner or any groomer that is tight on space, but don't want to sacrifice quality. The quality, heavy duty 10 foot 15 amp 3 conductor cord is UL listed with a molded plug. The tote has a powder coated steel housing making it durable with low risk of scratching and wear.
The The Clipper Vac Mini comes standard with an educational DVD, table want, and a clipper attachment of your choice, a $125 value included with every Clipper Vac Mini.
- Van kit - extends the hose an additional 10 feet for mobile groomers who need the mobility. (Cannot be added if Force drying option added)
- Force Drying Option –have your Mini double as a high-velocity dryer in a pinch. (Cannot be added if Van Kit is selected)
- Reduce hair and particles in grooming work space
- Cut down grooming time
- Ideal for small grooming salon owners
- Save space - Small foot print allows for wall mounting or shelf placement
- 11 gallons of hair storage
- 10 Ft hose length
- Heavy duty 10 ft UL listed cord and plug
- Includes Education DVD Table Wand, and choice of Clipper attachment ($125 additional total value)
- Clipper adapter attachment available for all major pet clipper brands
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Product Dimensions||16" W x 24" H x 13" D|
|Unit Capacity||11 Gallons|
|Power Cord||10 Ft.|
|Hose Length||10 Ft.|
For the portable version of the Clipper Vac system, check out the Clipper Vac Tote
Clipper vac has a One (1) year manufacturer's warrant that guarantees the unit is free of defects for 1 year from date of purchase. Please see full manufacturer's detail here:
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I have Andis ProClip SMC2 clippers. I didn't see this option on the list of compatible clippers. Is there another name for this clipper, or is it not an option? How long is the hose for the smaller clipper vac?
The Andis Proclip SMC2 clipper is comptabiel with the Andis Excel clipper attachment. The hose for both Clipper Vacs are 10 ft. long.
Pet Pro Supply Co.
Romani Clipper Vac (CV) - Ships Ground From Indiana, PA
- Clipper Vacs usually ship within 2-5 business days of when the order is placed.
- Add transit time using the map below:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top