Rhino Shed Row Style Enclosed Dog Kennel With Solid Roof Shelter
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Rhino Shed Row style dog kennels are designed to shelter your dogs from the elements. The shed row kennels are made with the same 16ga 1-5/8” round tubing as the regular Rhino's regular mesh kennels, but are also covered with 26ga corrugated galvanized sheet metal, to offer superior protection from the elements for your dog. All Rhino shed row style kennels also include a sheet metal roof to shelter and protect your dog. Rhino's kennels are made in America with strong galvanized steel, making them durable, reliable, and heavy duty.
Due to the shed row style being entirely metal, these kennels tend to run warmer than the regular style kennels. However, since this style does not have corner caps and uses the lift kit for the roof shelter, it does allow for air flow in the kennel as well as a lot more shade coverage.
The shed row is designed ideally for use outdoors in shady areas, temperate climates, and for winter use.
- 6' High
- 2" Legs for easy cleaning
- Large 3ft Door
- 1" Heavy-Duty Lockable Sliding Bar Gate Latch
- 28 Gauge Heavy Duty Hi-Rib Sheet Metal (sides and back covering)
- attached with self tapping/sealed screws
offers superior protection from the elements
- 1-5/8" 16 Gauge Galvanized Steel Tubing
- 6 Gauge Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh 2''x 4'' Opening
- Clamps for assembly
- 28 gauge galvanized sheet metal.
- 6 inch roof lift kit
Each kennel size comes with the option for multiple kennel runs for those of you who need more than one kennel in the same size for multiple dogs.
Why buy Rhino Dog Kennels?
Rhino Dog Kennels are manufactured by CageCo. whose focus is providing the highest quality housing systems at affordable prices. CageCo is specialized in containment and transport of exotic animals. As such, the materials used for Rhino kennels and crates are built and field tested to house animals much stronger than any dog. The use of modernized shop technology ensure your pet has the best housing possible. Rhino dog kennels use ultra durable galvanized steel, which protect and shield your dog, keeping them safe and making it almost impossible for your dog to do damage to themselves or the equipment. CageCo is a manufacturer that stands proudly behind their products, and provides a 3 year warranty to guarantee this.
Comprehensive 1-Year Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Warranty is valid for a period of 1 years from the original purchase date on products manufactured by CageCo Inc. valid to only the original owner.
- Warranty protects against defects in material and/or workmanship, and pet damage.
- Warranty will cover manufacturer damage to the extent that makes the product unusable, but does not cover cosmetic flaws.
Instructions for placing a claim:
Contact CageCo as soon as possible and they will make every effort to investigate your claim and take appropriate action. Please have your proof of purchase ready when placing a claim.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Rhino Dog Kennels (RD) - Ships Freight from Adelanto, CA
- Most items are made to order. Currently due to high volume, the lead time before we are able to ship, is 3-4 weeks. A small number of items are kept in stock and those will ship out sooner.
- The estimated transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located. Most shipments will take 5 to 10 business days. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed and can sometimes vary by a few days. Please contact us for more specific shipping information.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
It would be helpful if it comes with instructions. The rail still gets inside from the back, it will be better if it comes with something act as rain Guard. After it was set up it looks great and I am very happy with it.