Rhino Enclosed Heavy Duty Steel Dog Kennel
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Rhino's heavy duty dog kennels are made in America with strong galvanized steel, making them durable, reliable, and heavy duty. The kennels are manufactured at Rhino's on-site facilities using 1-5/8" 16 gauge galvanized steel tubing and 6 gauge galvanized welded wire Mesh with 2''x 4'' openings, welded onto the frame. Compared to the usual chain link kennels, Rhino's wire mesh are superior in durability and dependability
All kennels are 6 feet high, come in 6 different sizes, and come in single or 2 to 6 run kennel configurations.
- 6' High
- 2" Legs for easy cleaning
- Large 3' Door
- 1" Heavy-Duty Lockable Sliding Bar Gate Latch
- Clamps for assembly
- 1-5/8" 16 Gauge Galvanized Steel Tubing
- 6 Gauge Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh 2''x 4'' Opening
Each kennel size comes with the option for multiple kennel runs for those of you who need more than one kennel in the same size for multiple dogs.
Additional options include a sheet metal roof to shelter and protect your dog and a fight guard divider to prevent physical conflict between dogs in kennels with multiple runs.
- 28 gauge galvanized sheet metal.
- includes 6 inch roof lift kit
- Bottom: 4 foot tall galvanized 24 gauge sheet metal
- Top: 2 foot tall galvanized welded wire mesh
Why buy Rhino Dog Kennels?
Rhino Dog Kennels are manufactured by CageCo. whose focus is providing the highest quality housing systems at affordable prices. CageCo is specialized in containment and transport of exotic animals. As such, the materials used for Rhino kennels and crates are built and field tested to house animals much stronger than any dog. The use of modernized shop technology ensure your pet has the best housing possible. Rhino dog kennels use ultra durable galvanized steel, which protect and shield your dog, keeping them safe and making it almost impossible for your dog to do damage to themselves or the equipment. CageCo is a manufacturer that stands proudly behind their products, and provides a 3 year warranty to guarantee this.
Comprehensive 3-Year Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Warranty is valid for a period of 3 years from the original purchase date on products manufactured by CageCo Inc. valid to only the original owner.
- Warranty protects against defects in material and/or workmanship, and pet damage.
- Warranty will cover manufacturer damage to the extent that makes the product unusable, but does not cover cosmetic flaws.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Rhino Dog Kennels (RD) - Ships Freight from Adelanto, CA
- Most items are made to order. Currently due to high volume, the lead time before we are able to ship, is 3-4 weeks. A small number of items are kept in stock and those will ship out sooner.
- The estimated transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located. Most shipments will take 5 to 10 business days. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed and can sometimes vary by a few days. Please contact us for more specific shipping information.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top