Rhino European Style Dog Kennel Single Panel
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
*NOTE: For ALL Kennel Single Panels and Gates, $100 Flat Rate Shipping is offered on orders of $1500 or more and a link to the payment page will be emailed separately. For orders under $1500, a Shipping Quote will be emailed separately within 2 business days. Additional Shipping must be paid before we are able to ship your Kennel Panels.
Rhino European style dog kennels are made in America with strong galvanized steel, making them durable, reliable, and heavy duty. The European style kennels are made with 1-1/4" square galvanized tubing and 3/4" round galvanized conduit tubing. The 3/4" bars are spaced 4" on center, giving 3" space between bars. The European style provides a different styling, but still ensures the same durability as Rhino's regular heavy duty kennels. Unlike traditional chain link kennels, this European style kennel has round bars, so there are no sharp edges for your dog to get hurt on.
All Single Kennel Panels are 6 feet high, come in 10 different sizes. Each section where two panels connect will require TWO (2) European Style Panel Clamps.
- 6' High
- 2" Legs for easy cleaning
- Clamps for assembly sold separately
- 1 1/4" Galvanized Square Tubing
- 3/4" Round Bars Placed 4" on Center (3" Space Between Each Bar)
Each kennel size comes with the option for multiple kennel runs for those of you who need more than one kennel in the same size for multiple dogs.
Additional options include a sheet metal roof to shelter and protect your dog and a fight guard divider to prevent physical conflict between dogs in kennels with multiple runs.
- Bottom: 4 foot tall galvanized 24 gauge sheet metal
- Top: 2 foot tall galvanized welded wire mesh
Why buy Rhino Dog Kennels?
Rhino Dog Kennels are manufactured by CageCo. whose focus is providing the highest quality housing systems at affordable prices. CageCo is specialized in containment and transport of exotic animals. As such, the materials used for Rhino kennels and crates are built and field tested to house animals much stronger than any dog. The use of modernized shop technology ensure your pet has the best housing possible. Rhino dog kennels use ultra durable galvanized steel, which protect and shield your dog, keeping them safe and making it almost impossible for your dog to do damage to themselves or the equipment. CageCo is a manufacturer that stands proudly behind their products, and provides a 3 year warranty to guarantee this.
Comprehensive 3-Year Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Warranty is valid for a period of 3 years from the original purchase date on products manufactured by CageCo Inc. valid to only the original owner.
- Warranty protects against defects in material and/or workmanship, and pet damage.
- Warranty will cover manufacturer damage to the extent that makes the product unusable, but does not cover cosmetic flaws.
Rhino Dog Kennels (RD) - Ships Freight from Adelanto, CA
- Most items are made to order. Currently due to high volume, the lead time before we are able to ship, is 2-4 weeks. A small number of items are kept in stock and those will ship out sooner.
- The estimated transit time for your shipment varies on where you are located. Most shipments will take 5 to 10 business days. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed and can sometimes vary by a few days. Please contact us for more specific shipping information.
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.