Rathman & Co Double Doggie Den - Wooden Dog Kennel Crate Furniture
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Rathman & Co Double Doggie Den real wood luxury dog kennel furniture crate, a dog crate table to match any home decor.
- Made from real wood!
- High Quality Finish and construction
- 35 inches of head space
- Fits up to 2 large dogs
- For Dogs up to 110 lbs (each side)
- Easy to Assemble
- For Indoor use only
- Available in 4 colors:
- Brown (lighter than pictured)
- Espresso (Dark brown/black)
- White (Pure White)
- White with Espresso Top
- Optional easy to clean Kennel trays
- 1-Year manufacturer's Warranty
The Double Doggie Den from Rathman & Co is a truly refined piece of furniture. Made of real wood, the Doggie Den is made from poplar wood and rebar for a polished look in your home. While being a beautiful piece of pet decor, the Double Doggie Den is a functional piece of furniture. It will comfortably and securely fits one or two large dogs inside, where they can lounge all day with 35 inches of head space. No more ugly wire kennels cluttering your beautiful home. Pick from 5 colors to match your home decor with a functional yet decorative dog crate that not only looks like furniture, but is furniture. Whether you just want an attractive kennel, or a table that doubles as a dog crate, the Double Doggie Den will fit perfectly in your home.
The Double Doggie Den is available in 4 stunning colors: Brown, Espresso, White, and white with Espresso Top. Included, are two removable dividers, so your two pups can share a space or have their own individual area. One divider is solid poplar and the other is rebar so that pups can see each other, but have their own space. Extremely easy to assemble with just a screwdriver. Comes with 4" contoured feet that can be removed as well.
Production Dimensions & Specifications:
- Length: 85.5"
- Width: 32"
- Height: 37" (41" including feet)
- Interior Dimensions: 40" L x 28" W x 35" H on Each side
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs
- Product Numbers:
- Brown: DDDL1B2BH
- Espresso: DDDL1E2EH
- White: DDDL1W2WH
- White with Espresso: DDDL1W2EH
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top