Rathman & Co Double Dog Den - Wooden Dog Kennel Crate Furniture
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Rathman & Co Double Doggie Den real wood luxury dog kennel furniture crate, a dog crate table to match any home decor.
The Double Doggie Den from Rathman & Co is a truly refined piece of furniture. Made of real wood, the Doggie Den is made from poplar wood and rebar for a polished look in your home. While being a beautiful piece of pet decor, the Double Doggie Den is a functional piece of furniture. It will comfortably and securely fit one or two large dogs inside, where they can lounge all day with ample head room.
No more ugly wire kennels cluttering your beautiful home. There are 4 beautiful colors to match any home decor. The functional yet decorative dog crate not only looks like furniture, but is furniture. Whether you just want an attractive dog kennel, a table that doubles as a dog crate, or even a sideboard/console table with extra storage, the Double Doggie Den will fit perfectly in your home.
The Double Doggie Den is available in 4 stunning colors: Brown, Espresso, White, and white with Espresso Top in 2 sizes, large and extra large. Included, are two removable dividers, so your two pups can share a space or have their own individual area. One divider is solid poplar and the other is rebar so that pups can see each other, but have their own space. Extremely easy to assemble with just a screwdriver. Comes with 4" contoured feet that can be removed as well.
Due to the heavy demand for our beautiful Furniture Kennel Dens, we have run out of stock. We are actively taking pre-orders on our furniture kennels now, and will ship them in the order that we receive them. We recommend pre-ordering now to reserve your den now, before we run out of stock again!
Pre-Order Delivery Date
- All models except the XL Espresso will ship out in Mid-December
- XL Espresso will ship out at the end of December.
- Made from real wood!
- High Quality Finish and construction
- 35 inches of head space with XL
- 30 inches of head space with Large size
- Fits up to 2 large dogs
- For Dogs up to 110 lbs on each side (XL size)
- Dogs up to 65 lbs on each side (Large size)
- Easy to Assemble - Requires only a screwdriver
- For Indoor use only
- Available in 4 colors:
- Brown (lighter than pictured)
- Espresso (Dark brown/black)
- White (Pure White)
- White with Espresso Top
- Optional easy to clean Kennel trays (XL Size Only)
- 1-Year manufacturer's Warranty
Production Dimensions & Specifications:
Double Doggie Den Large:
- Exterior Dimensions: 77.25" L x 24.75" W x 36.5" H (41" including feet)
- Interior Dimensions: 36" L x 22" W x 30" H on Each side
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 2 dogs up to 65 lbs on each side
- Product Numbers:
- Brown: DDDL1B2BH
- Espresso: DDDL1E2EH
- White: DDDL1W2WH
- White with Espresso: DDDL1W2EH
Double Doggie Den XL:
- Exterior Dimensions: 85.5" L x 32" W x 37" H (41" including feet)
- Interior Dimensions: 40" L x 28" W x 35" H on Each side
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 2 dogs up to 110 lbs on each side
- Product Numbers:
- Brown: DDDXL1B2BH
- Espresso: DDDXL1E2EH
- White: DDDXL1W2WH
- White with Espresso: DDDXL1W2EH
Use the instructions below to Determine the right Rathman & Co Doggie Den size for your dogs.
Step 1: Measure the length of your dog from nose to tail and its height from the top of their head to the ground (if your dog has natural erect ears, measure from the tip of their ears.
Step 2: Add 3 inches to the measured values in step 1
Step 3: Take your dog's weight on a scale or at your veterinarian office
Step 4. Choose your Doggie Den by matching the measured length, height, and weight with the values outlined in the charts below
Single Doggie Dens
Double Doggie Den
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top