Proline Pro 4 Condor Crate - TÜV Crash Approved Crate for Large Dogs
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
These crates are perfectly suited for the safe and comfortable transportation of large dogs such as Bernese Mountain Dog, Hovawart, Rottweiler or Irish Setter.
- Easy-to-close door
- Stable aluminum frame
- Reinforced back wall
- Strong corner connectors for stability
- Maintenance-free parts
- Good air circulation
- Designed to prevent biting or climbing of the crate
- Interior parts are rounded for the pet's safety
- Unhindered rear view
- Tie down straps and anti-slip strips provide a good grip
- Dirt stays inside the dog-box
Condor Crate Sizes:
Small - 27" Tall X 32.08" Wide X 28.93" Deep
Medium - 27" Tall X 32.08" Wide X 32.87" Deep
Large - 27" Tall X 32.08" Wide X 36.81" Deep
4pets ProLine, developed by professionals for professionals or simply everyone who refuse to compromise when it comes to the transportation of their dog.
Be sure to be safe! Approved by the rigorous inspection of the TÜV SÜD the ProLine performed outstandingly in the crash test and also in every other area covered by the comprehensive test, and provides certified safety for you and your dog.
Consequently, 4pets ProLine crates are proven to be one of the strongest and toughest range of dog-boxes in the world – and that’s a fact. Virtually no other crate offers you and your dog as much quality in combination with a timeless design.
ProLine crates have been developed not just to meet your highest expectations about safe and comfortable dog transportation but to exceed it. 4pets dog-boxes are made in Switzerland and set new standards in terms of workmanship, design, handling as well as safety and product ethics.
No oiling, no lubrication
All parts of the dog crate are maintenance-free. There isn’t even any need for oiling, because the door hinges are made of a self-lubricating plastic-graphite alloy. Consequently the dog-box is easy and convenient in everyday use.
High Quality Aluminium
High - end materials
Specially developed aluminum bars make the
crate particularly stable. The bars are also anodized to prevent rusting. All plastic connectors are fiberglass-reinforced and therefore extremely rugged. Due to the quality precision engineering, the crates won’t rattle or make any disturbing noise while traveling by car
Easy locking door
The ingenious twist-lock immediately and securely snaps into place. The long locking bar provides additional stability and torsion resistance. The door can be operated with one hand, leaving one hand free to hold the dog in place. With the installed lock, the dog crate can be closed securely.
Nothing rattles, everything is solid
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
what is the weight of the size large? Is this a crate on e can take out and put in easily?
Proline Pro 4 Condor Large crate weighs about 50 lbs.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top