Poly Pet Tubs Professional Dog Grooming Tub
"You asked how I like my Poly Tub….I simply LOVE IT!! I won’t own another tub as long as I groom dogs! So, keep making them for me and other groomers! I am very proud to show my clients my equipment."
- Valery A.
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Poly Pet Professional Grooming Dog Wash Tub
Poly Pet Tubs are constructed from a durable, high-density polyethylene that is a full 1/2" thick. It is possibly the strongest tub on the market! Similar material is used to make 10,000+ gallon fire truck tanks. They are professional quality tubs that offer an innovative, attractive, practical alternative to stainless steel or other materials.
- 48" Long
- 24" Wide
- 40" Tall (back and side splash walls)
- 14" Front Splash Wall.
- 1/2" thick rubber floor mat and holders
- 2 restraint bars
- Choice of left or right double drain holes
- Faucet holes (on drain side) are available in 8" centers, 4" centers, or no holes
- 2 sizes of adjustable bathing nooses
Add the Accessories package to your tub, which includes:
- Top-of-the-line, T&S Brass Spray Unit (faucet, sprayer, hose, vacuum breaker, sprayer holder).
- Choose 1 of 2 spray units (price of package will depend on the type of spray unit):
- Standard hot and cold water inlets
- Upgraded faucet with 6" swing nozzle (purchased separately)
- Faucet installation kit (Solid brass nipples, locknuts, washers, elbows)
- Plumbing Kit:
- 2 stainless-steel drains with strainers
- connecting drain pipe for both drains
Other Accessories to add with tub:
Why Choose Poly Pet Tubs?
- Constructed of durable, high-density polyethylene that is a full 1/2" thick, making it possibly the strongest tub on the market! Similar to material used to make 10,000+ gallon fire truck tanks.
- Has excellent impact resistance and does not dent. In fact, during tests we gave corners firm blows with a 2x4, and dropped a tub from a height of over 14 feet, and there was no noticeable damage!
- Doesn't have the sterile look of stainless steel, and there is no metal noise from objects such as sprayer heads, hoses, doors, dryer nozzles, etc. that can spook dogs and irritate people.
- Will not, rust, corrode, or tarnish. Stain and odor resistant.
- Excellent resistance to most chemicals, including chlorine bleach, ammonia, alcohol, and most acids.
- Molecular makeup of material makes surfaces easier to rinse off and keep clean than stainless steel.
- Resists scum/bacteria buildup, as practically nothing sticks well to it. Even marker, paint, glues, construction adhesives, caulking, and silicone come off after drying for 24 hours!
- The material our tubs are entirely made of is an odorless, tasteless, and nontoxic polymer which is FDA, USDA, and NSF Approved, as well as RoHS Compliant.
How do Poly Pet Tubs compare to others?
- Splash Walls: Higher than other tubs to better contain water and hair.
- Mat: 1/2" thick, scuff and stain resistant rubber mat attaches to tub floor to prevent sliding, yet is easily lifted for cleaning. Provides secure, comfortable footing for dogs to stand on (exceeds ADA Standard for traction).
- Mat also allows water and debris to run off so animal isn't standing in it. Eliminates need for expensive floor grate, and provides easier to clean, safer surface (e.g., no holes for claws to get caught in).
- Space around mat contributes to good drainage and eliminates problem other tubs can have with hair being trapped between tub and grate.
- Mat has low VOC emissions (less than the detection limit of 1%).
- Double Drains: Provides better drainage than other tubs. Drain holes are also recessed so that drains fit flush with floor of tub.
- Restraint Bars: Bulges allow secure attachment of included nooses to loops in 5 different points on each bar for better positioning of dogs (see video above).
- Bars can also be used to easily and comfortably keep large, passive aggressive or uncooperative dogs standing when needed--simply place arm under dog in front of hind legs, and grasp bar, preventing dog from sitting!
Poly Pet Tubs are strong enough to securely a total weight of 650 lbs. Its even strong enough to survive a 14-foot drop without damage, and a pounding from a sledge hammer.
Still not Impressed?
Watch a Poly Pet Tubs being thrown off a 14-foot high deck, don't try this at home.
Poly Pet COMPREHENSIVE 10-Year Warranty:
Poly Pet Tubs not only has an industry BEST 10 Year Warranty, but also includes ONSITE repairs for 3 years, and NO shipping costs for 5 years! Read more about the details of the warranty here: Poly Pet Tubs Comprehensive 10 Year Warranty Details
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I JUST RECEIVED MY 48" POLY PET TUB AND IT DIDN'T COME WITH ANY INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. ARE THERE ANY AVAILABLE ONLINE? I HAVE LOOKED BUT HAVEN'T HAD ANY LUCK. THANKS
Thank you for reaching us!
Are you referring to instructions in installing the plumbing/faucet kit? If so, this should help you out: Specs Sheet
Please let us know should you have other questions, or concerns.
Poly Pet Tubs - Ships from
- The current lead time for all Poly Pet Tub products is 4-6 weeks before we are able to ship. We ship our equipment and products directly from Poly Pet, the manufacturer, and since their products are never not stocked by any vendors, there is not much we can do to expedite the lead time.
- Please allow 2-5 business days for actual shipping time.
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost is already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
“….We are so very pleased with the workmanship. I love the way it is so easy for the dogs to enter into the tub. The ramp is not scary at all to them….The plumber was even impressed with it and my landlord was also.”
“The tubs are absolutely beautiful….You have done a great job with them and they are as solid as can be—I have no regrets and would recommend them over stainless for sure!!”
“I love the tub. It’s beautiful. It’s everything I needed.”
“I like that it is made of poly instead of stainless steel. The industrial look and feel is less with the poly….I think it is sized right for a home grooming room as well as a grooming business.”
“The tub arrived today and it is beautiful!”