PlexiDor Wall Mounted Cat & Dog Door Large - Deluxe Bundle
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Company?
PlexiDor Pet Doors Large White WALL Deluxe Bundle
This popular bundle has everything you need for the ultimate wall mounted pet door for your home. The bundle includes the PlexiDor Wall LARGE Series for dogs up to 100 lbs. and two PlexiDor accessories – PlexiDor Awning that keeps the weather out (a $99.00 value) and PlexiDor Sliding Tracks with Flip Lock for use with the included steel security plate (an $89 value). Hardware and mounting instructions included for all 3 items.
PlexiDor Pet Doors manufactures strong, safe and energy efficient dog doors and cat doors to give your family the freedom and convenience of allowing your dog to go outside as needed ensuring a happy, healthy pet.
- Energy Efficiency Savings: PlexiDor Performance Pet Doors are extremely energy efficient. Each time you open the door to let your dog out, your heating and cooling escapes. Installing a PlexiDor Dog Door can save you money. On average, homeowners have reported an annual savings of 10% off their energy bill. whether you live in the hot desert climate of Arizona or in the frigid cold of Alaska, Plexidor you’ll love seeing a lower energy bill every month.
- Engineered to Last: PlexiDor’s patented K9 COMPOSITE panels are saloon style and do not require costly replacement flaps. The design allows the pet door to swing from the sides like saloon doors (the small size swings from one side only). All door units are made from unique, shatter resistant dual-thermo pane acrylic panels which open easily with a gentle push, and automatically close tight without banging. Plexidor Doors eliminates the need for costly vinyl replacement flaps! The tunnel will not rust, has no sharp edges and is easy to clean.
- Secure: All units include steel locking cover fastens to the inside of the pet door with four bolts for a very secure lock.
- Elegant Design: The hardened aluminum frames come in a silver, white or bronze finish to coordinate beautifully with your appliances, interior walls or hardwood floors. The tunnel materials ensure a professional fit and finish that provides a quality appearance for your home.
- Versatile: The wall units can be installed into stud, brick, block or cement exterior walls from 4 inches up to 12 inches thick.
- Keeps Your Home Dry: Each wall unit includes an anodized aluminum tunnel that connects the interior and exterior frame. The Plexidor design is unique in that the tunnel is sloped toward the outside so that water tends to run out rather than to simply sit in the tunnel. Meanwhile, the tunnel materials ensure a professional fit and finish that provides a quality appearance.
- Dogs up to 100 pounds: This size is great for breeds such as German Shepherds, Labradors, Collies, Setters, Dobermans, Dalmatians, Boxers, Pointers, & Golden Retrievers.
- Great for Small Dogs: If there are smaller dogs in the house as well, you're in luck! The unique design of the door allows it to swing open so easily that larger and smaller pets can use the same door.
- American Made & Quality Guaranteed: PlexiDor Performance Pet Doors are proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. and come with a 5 year limited residential warranty.
Sizing Information for Plexidor Door Mounted Pet Doors
|Door Size||Max Weight||Flap Dimensions (W x H)||Outside Rough Cut Hole* (W x H)||Overall (W x H)|
|Large||Dogs up to 100 lbs||11.75" x 16"||14.5" x 19"||16.5" x 21.25"|
*Note: The Inside Rough Cut Hole will be a slightly smaller dimension than the outside.
- Package includes PlexiDor Large Wall Series, White Awning and White Sliding Tracks with Flip Lock
- Can be installed into stud, brick, block or cement exterior walls up to 12 in. thick, tunnel can be cut down to size depending on thickness of wall
- Interior and exterior frames include a baked on powder coated finish for added durability
- Highest energy efficiency weather seal with thermo-pane saloon-style K9 COMPOSITE™ panels
- Added security features with lock, key and steel security plate
- Heavy duty hardened aluminum frame and see through shatter resistant K9 Composite panel
- Door opens and close easily
- Never purchase replacement flaps again
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- 5-Year residential warranty
PlexiDor 5 Year WarrantyPlexiDor Performance Pet Door is designed with the highest quality material. All manually opened PlexiDor pet doors are covered by a 10 year limited residential warranty. Any defective part will be repaired or replaced without expense to the customer (including standard shipping service) for 10 years from date of purchase. (Labor is not covered).
- Manufacturer - Plexidor
- Your Maximum Pet Size - Cats, Large Cats, Small Dogs, Medium Dogs, Large Dogs, X-Large Dogs
- Climate Suitability - Temperate-3 Season
- Wind Resistance - Average
- Sealing Value - High
- Self-Framing - Yes
- Frame Material - Extruded Aluminum
- Insulation Value - Average
- Flap Material - Acrylic
- Flap Design - Single, Rigid, Insulated Flap
- Flap Colors - Clear
- Flap Thickness - 3/8”
- Replacement Flaps Available - Yes
- Ability to Lock Flap - Separate Locking Cover-Loads from Front, Built-In 2-Way Locking
- Locking Cover Material - Steel
- Can Be Installed In - Walls, Kennel Wall
- Warranty Period - 5 years limited
How To Measure Your Pet & Choose a Pet Door
We recommend the “Cardboard Test” to ensure correct size for your pet. Using the OPENING SIZE measurement in the charts, cut a hole in a piece of cardboard, and see if your pet can pass through easily. Or wedge open a house door the OPENING WIDTH, and block off the OPENING HEIGHT (starting just above your pet’s shoulder) and call your pet through. Pets duck their heads as they push open their doggie door or cat door and step through it, so ideally you should install the dog or cat door with the top of the opening just above your pet’s shoulder. But any position will do as long as your dog or cat can open the door and get through comfortably.
What are the differences between a vinyl flap door and a PlexiDor Performance Pet Door?
Vinyl flap doors (“mud flaps”) require replacement of the flap when they wear out, sometimes once or twice a year. The flap may turn yellow, dry out or crack and eventually fall apart. Some dogs will chew the flap. Vinyl replacement flaps cost anywhere from $10 to $100 depending on the size and manufacturer. Most flap doors use magnets to attach the flap to the plastic frame. If the flap shrinks from UV sunlight, the magnets may not connect and seal the opening properly, which will increase the cost of heating and cooling your home.
Will a pet door compromise the security of our home?
PlexiDor comes equipped with a lock and 2 keys plus a steel security plate. You can lock the door from the inside whenever you like and attach the steel security plate when leaving your home for extended period. The interior and exterior frame of the PlexiDor is hardened aluminum. This adds strength to the entire design and makes it virtually impossible for an intruder to get past. The small PlexiDor unit for cats and small dogs up to 9 pounds does not come with a security plate since the opening is too small for an intruder to get through.
Is it difficult to train my pet to use a pet door?
No. It is usually a quick and easy process. Most cats and dogs learn to use a pet door in 5 seconds to 5 days. Do not push the pet through the door. Start with propping a panel open and coaxing the pet with a treat.
Can my cat use a dog door?
Yes, most cats will use up to a large PlexiDor. You may need to go up in size to keep the top of the pet door high enough for the dog – shoulder height – and the bottom low enough for the cat (approximately 5”).
Do you have a pet door that will let my dog out and keep the cats in?
The PlexiDor electronic pet door opens only for pets with a key. There is, however, no guarantee that a cat won’t run out together with the dog. Thus, we cannot promise that our pet door will let the dog out and keep the cats in.
Can I paint my PlexiDor?
Yes. Just prime and paint the pet door.
What kind of warranty does PlexiDor come with?
PlexiDor pet doors come with a 5 year warranty.
Will I ever need to replace anything on a PlexiDor pet door?
About every 5 to 8 years the industrial weather seal will need to be replaced. One kit will cover both saloon style panels, and it is easy to install. PlexiDor is manufactured in Bradenton, FL, and if you ever have a problem with the door, it is easy to obtain replacement parts.
Where can I install a PlexiDor pet door?
PlexiDor pet doors can be installed in doors, walls, or a sliding glass patio panel. Wall units can be installed in a wall up to 12 inches thick and come with an aluminum tunnel kit that connects the interior and exterior frame. Chances are if you already own another brand of pet door, the existing cut opening can be used to install a PlexiDor with only minor modification.
Please DO NOT BEGIN THE INSTALLATION PROCESS UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR PlexiDor!
PlexiDor Wall Installation
PlexiDor Dog Door Installation - Full Length (~56 Minutes)
PlexiDor (PD) - Ships FedEx Ground from BRADENTON, FL
- Ships 1-2 business days if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
- Add transit time based on map:
Freight Shipping Information
There is often confusion about how freight works and how lift gate deliveries work. Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment. Our standard Free Shipping option for freight delivery includes delivery to a Commercial Address and does NOT include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential or Commercial address. If there is no option for Residential or Commercial delivery, then the cost of this is included in the price.
We also recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all Residential deliveries, and any commercial locations without a loading dock.
- Freight Delivery Location - This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Residential or Commercial address.
- Residential - The fact that a business is being operated from a location does not qualify it as a commercial address. Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted to a residential address. Residential delivery does NOT include a Liftgate. Liftgates are a separate option.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Freight Liftgate - A lift gate is just a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level.
Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option. However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Shipping Made Easy
We work hard to make shipping easy for you. Here's how:
- Multiple warehouse locations nationwide to ensure faster shipping times
- Email confirmations with tracking ID for all of your shipments, with step by step updates on the status of your delivery
- Safe handling and extra fast delivery by parcel or freight via one of our many reputable shipping partners.
Returns Made Easy
For more information, please see our Return Policy.