PetSafe Stubborn Dog In-Ground Fence PIG00-10777
Why Buy From Pet Pro Supply Co?
Persistent pooch? Hard-headed or hard of hearing? Now you can still keep them playing safely in the yard and nowhere else. With 4 higher-intensity settings than our other collars, even dogs that are difficult to train respond well to the Stubborn Dog In-Ground Fence system. The safe, gentle static correction works so effectively that most dogs learn to stop in their tracks at the warning beep that precedes the correction. The vibration option is ideal for hearing-impaired dogs, or as an alternative to static correction.
- Vibration option, perfect for hearing impaired pets
- Higher intensity correction levels for stubborn or hard-to-train pets
- For dogs 8 pounds and up
- Fits neck sizes 6-28 inches
- 4 adjustable levels of static correction
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Covers up to 1/3 acre with included boundary wire
- Expandable up to 25 acres with additional wire (not included)
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional in-ground receiver collars
- Run Through Prevention- Correction increases if your dog tries to run through the boundary zone
- Waterproof receiver collar
- Collar uses PetSafe 9-Volt alkaline battery (included)
- Works with 14-20 gauge copper insulated wire
Some dogs were born to test limits. But the Stubborn Dog In-Ground Fence™ system sets firm boundaries that you’ll quickly train them to understand. Here’s how it works. You’ll set the boundary by burying wires around the perimeter of your yard. Your dog wears a collar that picks up the signal from the transmitter. As your dog nears the boundary wires, a beep alerts your dog, giving them a chance to stop without any correction. For those that continue, a safe static correction reminds them to stay in the area you’ve established. Simply adjust the correction level if your dog continues to test the boundaries. After about 2 weeks of training, even the most stubborn dogs can start enjoying their new yard freedom! And for hearing-impaired or senior dogs who simply can’t detect the beep, there’s a special vibration mode. Your furry friends will certainly thank you for the extra help in keeping them safe!
- Transmitter with power adapter
- Receiver collar with 9-volt alkaline battery
- Surge protector
- 50 boundary training flags
- 500 feet of 20-gauge boundary wire
- Wire nuts
- Gel-filled capsules
- Test light tool
- Operating and training guide
How Much Wire Do I Need for an In-Ground Fence?
Each in-ground fence kit comes with 500 feet of 20-gauge boundary wire, which is enough to cover most layouts for a 1/3 acre yard. If your yard is larger than 1/3 acre or you want to customize pet-free zones within the containment area, you can purchase additional Boundary Wire & Flag Kits.
Quick Wire Length Reference Guide
|Area Size||Amount of Wire|
|1/4 acre||415 feet|
|1/3 acre||480 feet|
|1/2 acre||590 feet|
|1 acre||835 feet|
|2 acres||1,180 feet|
|5 acres||1,870 feet|
PetSafe Comprehensive 1 Year Warranty
Radio Systems Corporation (“Radio Systems”), owner of the PetSafe Brand (“PetSafe”) warrants that its PetSafe product, when subject to normal and proper residential use, will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Ships from Bates City, MO
- Ships UPS Ground, same day if item is in stock and order is placed by 12pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Otherwise will ship next business day.
- Add transit time based on map:
LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING INFORMATION
LTL (less-than-truckload) Freight is used when shipments are 120 lb+ or for oversized equipment, which results in a truck with a large container delivering your order. Our freight carrier will contact you once your order makes it to the distribution center closest to the delivery address specified, and set up an appointment time for delivery.
Pet Pro Supply Co. Free LTL Freight Shipping - Curbside Delivery
Our standard Free Freight Shipping option for LTL deliveries is curbside, which is to a delivery to a Commercial Address and does not include a liftgate. If your order is to be shipped freight, you will have the option to specify whether the item will be delivered to a Residential, Limited Access, or Commercial address. If there is no option to select a shipping location, then this cost ia already included in the price.
We strongly recommend adding the optional Liftgate for all deliveries to locations without a loading dock or forklift.
Freight Delivery Locations
This option specifies whether the delivery location is a Commercial, Residential, Residential Business, or a Limited Access address.
- Commercial - These addresses are those defined by our freight carriers and/or zoned by local municipalities as commercial sites. Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
- Residential - If the address used a residence, select this option. This includes Apartment/Condo complexes and dormitories.
- Residential Business - Any business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential Business.
- Limited Access - Locations where deliveries are restricted, limited, or very far from a distribution center. Examples Include:
- Place of Worship
- Restricted Areas - Secure Research Facilities, Military Bases/Installations, Correctional Facilities, Government Buildings
- Farms, Ranches, and Rural Areas
- Recreational Areas - Camps, Parks, Fairs, Carnivals, etc.
- Individual Storage Units
- Sites - Convention Centers, Construction Sites, Mines
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial establishments not open to the walk-in public during normal business hours
A liftgate is a hydraulic lift that is attached to the back of a truck that can lower freight to ground level. Freight carriers prevent their drivers from assisting with the unloading of heavy equipment other than using a liftgate to ground level. We highly recommend any delivery address without a loading dock, select this option.
However, please know that for certain very long items, such as Kennels over 6' in length, a Liftgate will not be able to bring the entire order down to ground level. Please have the necessary manpower available to receive your items with limited delay to the driver.
Back to the top